Thirtynine

Lilly Jennings

Rick, Michonne and others went to go find Gabriel

Rick, Michonne and others went to go find Gabriel. He just disappeared. Well that's what Tobin says. Me and Carl are still in our room just laying around.

"Hey Lil?" I hear Carl say.

"Yeah?"

"Are you planing on going back to the Hilltop?"

I look over at him. The Comic book he was once reading now in his lap and he's looking at me.

"I don't know probably." I answer. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I don't like not knowing if you are safe."

I go over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're really cute, you know that right?" I whisper in his ear. He laughs a little and kisses my shoulder. "I'm safe there. You don't know to worry."

"Telling someone not to worry doesn't make them not worry." He says pulls away from the hug. He moves a piece of hair out if my face. "You are extremely pretty you know that."

"Shut up."

He leans in and presses his lips on mine. He pulls me closer to him. My hands run though his hair.

"You really need a hair cut." I tell him.

"Shut up. You're ruining the moment." He says.

"What moment?" I tease.

"Haha very funny."

I smile and kiss him again. This time Carl gently places my back on the bed and he hovers  over me. His lips move from my lips down to my jaw line, my neck and to my collarbone. My fingers that are in his hair tug a little at it making him groan. I smile.

I bring his face back up to mine. I look at it brushes the hair out of it.

"You're really pretty." I tell him. Then laughing.

He rolls off of me and lays next to me. I laugh and get on top of him. He covers his face with his hands. I'm still laughing.

"Carl." I say laughing. "I'm sorry I was kidding."

"Oh so you don't find me attractive?"

"I find you extremely attractive. Now remove your hands from your face please." I grab his hands and move them. I intertwine our fingers. I smile at him and he smiles back. "You are really hot Carl." I whisper in his ear. I starts to kiss his neck. He led out a shaky breath. I move my hips on his making him let out a moan. I smile against his neck. I feel his hands play with the waist band on my jeans. Then moves them down to hold my thighs.

"Lilly if you don't plan on doing anything..." I cut him off.

"Oh I do baby, don't you worry." I remove my shirt then kiss his lips.

His hands travel up my waist and back down to my hips. He flips us over. His shirt is the next peace of clothing that comes off. I run my hands up and down his back. My hands move to his belt and take it off then up button his jeans and move them down his legs. Carl kicks them off. You move my lips move to his neck leaving a few hickeys. He soon removes my jeans leaving us both just in out underwear and me still wearing my bra.

"I love you Carl. I haven't told you that in a while."

"I love you too Lilly. You don't need to tell me that. I know, but it is nice to hear."

He kisses my lips and his hands finds the clasp on my bra and unclips it and I take it off. My hands move to remove his boxers then my underwear. I grip his shoulders as he pushes himself in to me. Still painful at first but all pleasure and bliss in the end.

I lay in Carl's arms. His fingers running up and down my side. Our legs tangled together. In a peaceful silence. Neither of us asleep just enjoy each other's company.

"We should get dressed. Your dad and them could be home soon." I say.

"But this is nice. Why can't we just stay like this?"

"Because I don't want your dad to walk in and see us naked in bed together."

"He probably already knows. I told Michonne."

"When?"

"After I got back from the Sanctuary. I can't keep anything from her."

"Then how would your dad know."

"Him and Michonne tell each other almost everything. It's kinda gross, but i tell you everything so."

"Let's get dressed."

I get up and toss Carl his boxers. He slips them on them gets up. I put on my closer then Carl comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You are so damn cute." Carl says and kisses my cheek then goes and gets dressed.