Eleven

Lilly Jennings

            Walking

Walking. I honestly don't understand how people used to get everywhere by walking. It's tiring. But we are trying to find our family so I'll suck it up. That's until I trip on one of the wooden planks in the tracks and roll my ankle.

"Ow ow ow" I say

"Lilly are you ok" Maggie ask

"I don't know it hurts a lot"

"Can you stand in it" Bob ask

"I can try"

I grab onto Maggie's hands and she helps me up. I try to put pressure on my ankle but it hurts so I yelp. Tears fall down my checks.

"I can't walk it hurts to much" I say

"Come on little one" Maggie says

She squats down in front of me and I hop on her back. I wrap my arms tightly around her neck. She hold the back of my knees and hold me up.

"Good thing you are little" she says

We walk along the tracks till we get to this tunnel. We stand out side it. We hear a walker Sasha kills it and writes 'Glenn go to Terminus Maggie Lilly Sasha Bob.

"Lets go" Maggie says

          We walk through the tunnel. It's dark but we have a flashlight. We keep walking then we hear a big crash. The roof fell we keep walking till we are out of the Cave. We see a Car and 3 people arguing then they stop and look at us.

"Are you Maggie" the red head ask

"Yes" Maggie answers

"Get in the Car I know we're your Husband Glenn is"

          Sasha argues a little bc we don't know them but they know Glenn's name so we go with them we drive through the Cave we see a bunch of walkers going at something and we all get out and shoot with the guns Abraham has. Maggie walks closer and sees Glenn. She wraps her arms around him and they hug. Maggie stars crying. After Glenn walks to us and Gives each of us a hug.

          Glenn and Maggie clean up the walkers while I sit and rest my ankle. Apparently Eugene knows what caused the outbreak and him Abraham and Rosita and taking him to Washington but he says let's check out Terminus and Rosita Agrees so they stay with us.

          We are all around the fire and Maggie and Glenn are taking. I'm not really listening because I'm so tired. But after Maggie puts something in the fire so grabs me and pulls me into her and I fall asleep.

           When we wake up Glenn carries me Terminus we get there and is all goes down hill from that.
------------------------------------------------------
Almost forgot but I remembered just now lol.