Thirtytwo

Lilly Jennings

We come back from the Hilltop and Rick wants everyone to meet in the church

We come back from the Hilltop and Rick wants everyone to meet in the church. He talks about the Hilltop and the saviors. How we are going to kill Negan and work with the Hilltop.

After the meeting I go back to the house with Carl. We go up to our room and lay in the bed.

"So what more about this Hilltop place" Carl ask me

"It's kind of like a medieval town and the leader is kind of a dick"

"Yeah well I think all leaders are kind of a dick"

"Even your dad"

"Yup but I love him so"

I lay on my side and face him.

"Lilly"

"Yeah"

"Don't go to The the savior place please"

"Why"

"I don't want you to get hurt"

"I wasn't planing on going if you're not"

"Okay"

I look at Carl. I can tell something is bothering him.

"Is something bothering you" I ask

"No why"

"Because you look like something is"

"I'm fine"

I don't know why Carl is lying to me but I know he is. I wish he would open up to me. He's been very closed off sense his eye.

"Carl please tell me"

"Tell you what"

"What's bothering you. I can tell something is bothering you. Please tell me what ms wrong"

"It's nothing"

"It's never just nothing"

He looks over at me. He sighs and sits up.

"Everyone looks at me weird now. They look like they are sorry for me. Pity. I hate it. I just want everyone to look at me like nothing happened"

I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Do I do that"

"Sometimes after I woke up, I would look at you and your eyes you looked sorry for me. Now not so much but sometimes I see it. I see my dad do it too, and Michonne"

"We're just worried about you Carl. You've are different ever since you lost your eye. Carl we look at you like that because we love you and we care about you."

"Yeah I know that I just wish people would just say it instead of look at me like that"

I wrap my arms around him and hug him. He hugs me back just as tight.

"I love you" I tell him

"I love you too" he says back

I pull away from the hug and look at him. I have my hands on either side of his neck. I lean in and kiss him. We fall back into the bed. His hands at my waist mine in his hair. Our lips move in sync. Carl moves his hands up my waist my shirt going up with it.

I pull away from him to take a breath. Carl smiles up at me and I smile back.

"We should probably stop before someone walks in" I say

"My dad and Michonne won't be back till tomorrow" Carl says

"Someone else could"

"Like who"

"I don't know who ever is watching Judith"

"They wouldn't come in here they would go into Judith rooms"

"But The could hear us then tell your dad and that's embarrassing"

"So you don't want anyone to no if we have sex"

Carl starts to laugh. I feel myself start to blush. I put my face in his chest. I find myself start to laugh myself.

"Stop it's not funny" I say

"Sorry you are just so cute" Carl tells me and kisses my head. "Do you not want to do it?" He ask

"No, I do. I just, I don't know"

"It's alright Lilly. We don't have to"

I smile at him. He smiles back. I kiss him. He pulls away before anything gets too far knowing that I don't want things to go too far yet.

We then get out of bed and go watch Judith till Everyone comes back.
_______________________________
It's been awhile since I have written a chapter just of Carilly being cute so here's that. I don't remember if I have ever mentioned that Carilly is Carl and Lilly's ship name. If you didn't know now you do.