Nine

Lilly Jennings

          My feet are killing me

My feet are killing me. We have been walking for who knows how long. Maggie is upset that Glenn isn't with us but I don't blame her. Her husband is out there somewhere she doesn't know all she can do his hope he's safe. I'm walking next to Maggie.

"Maggie" I say

"Yeah sweetie"

"We'll find him I can feel it"

She smiles at me and wraps her arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you Lilly"

She kisses the top of my head and we continue on walking. We walked which seems like forever till we have to take a break and rest. It's getting dark so Maggie lets me lay in her arms and fall asleep.

I wake up to Maggie shaking me telling me we have to get back on the road. She helps me up I wipe off my pants and walk along the train teamed with them. Maggie walks ahead of us. I'm behind Maggie and Sasha and Bob are behind me. No one really talks no one knows where we are going. I'll hear Sasha and Bob having small conversations but I'm not really listening. I'm just worried about Carl and Glenn. I really hope they are ok.

We stop after awhile so we can clean up Bob from getting shot. Sasha cleans him up every once and awhile so it doesn't get infected. Maggie is scrapping her knife on a rock and I'm helping Sasha with Bob.

"Sorry" Bob says for smiling

"You can smile, you're alive I get it" Sasha says

"That's not it" Bob says so why is he smiling if it's not for making out of there alive.

"Okay" Sasha says

"Tyreese could have made it Sasha" Bob tells Sasha

"We don't know if anybody got out" She tells him

She shakes her head puts her knife in her boot and stands up. Same with Bob.

"No we do" Bob says

"You shouldn't think like that Sasha" I tell her.

She looks at us then turns away and walks towards Maggie.

"How's he doing" Maggie ask

"Bleeding stopped. He'll be alright. Got the water to our backs decent vantage points from the bank. I'm thinking we camp here for tonight" Sasha says