Sixteen

Lilly Jennings

          We found Daryl last night

We found Daryl last night. Carol was not with him. Apparently she was taken by the same people that took Beth. He came back with a kid named Noah. He says he knew Beth. We are taking things from the piano and putting them in from of the church like we had at the prison. Some people including me and Carl are putting wood on the windows. Sasha is in the church chopping up a bench out if anger from Bob and so we can have wood for the windows and to luck to door.

Me, Carl, Michonne, Gabriel and obviously Judith are staying back at the church while the others go to get Carol and Beth. Sucks that Maggie isn't here for this. Rick gives Judith to Michonne the hugs Carl tightly he give me a hug as well. After they leave me and Carl nail the door shut while with Michonne and a crying Judith in the background.

I see Gabriel trying to clean off the blood from the floor from when we killed Gareth and his people. After I talk to Carl.

"He's trying to get the blood off the floor" I say

"Yeah I honestly think he's a little insane. But it's he's church he doesn't want someone's brains in the floor"

"Yeah I guess"

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Have I told you you are pretty cute" he says

"A few times"

"Well you are really cute"

He pulls me in closer and kisses me. I thought it was going to be a quick kiss but Carl hold me closer. He pulls away after awhile and leaves his hands on my hips.

"We should teach him how to use a weapon" he says

"Yeah I don't think we will stay here much longer when your dad gets back"

He grabs a thing of weapons with machetes and different types of knifes and walks over to Gabriel who is scrubbing the crap out if the floor and lays the weapons in front of him.

"Pick one" he says "you need to learn how to defend yourself"

"We can teach you" I say

"Defend myself" Gabriel says looking up at us "they said they'll go"

"They were liars and murderers" Carl says

"Just like us" Gabriel says

"We protected ourselves" I say "they wanted us dead. You're luck your church has lasted this long. You can't stay in one place anymore"

"Not for too long" Carl says "and once you're out there you're gonna find trouble you can't hide from. You need to know how to fight"

Gabriel goes over to the weapons and picks up a machete. And kinda just holds it.

"Good choice" Carl says "but you're not holding it right, you've got to be able to drive it down cause sometimes the skulls aren't as soft and you need to be able..."

"Carl" I say and put my hand in his arm.

"I'm sorry" Gabriel says "I need to lie down"

He walks over to his office to lie down in the couch. Me and Carl walk over to where Michonne is with Judith. We stay there and play with Judith. After me and Carl go off and walk around the church because we locked it. We hold hand. Carl stops and pulls me down to the floor with him.

"What are you doing" I ask

"I don't know I'm board" he say

I laugh at him. He pulls me into his lap and I laugh into his shoulder.

"It's not that funny" he tells me

"It kinda his because in the world we live in how can we be bored something's trying to kill you at every corner you turn"

"Well being stuck in a church is boring"

"I can agree with you on that"

"Let's not make it boring"

He presses his lips to mine. He pushes me down so he's on top of me. I run my fingers through his hair. Then I pull away for a quick Second.

"You know this is quite sinful making out in a church you in top of me" I say

"Shut up and kiss me"

I laugh as he places his lips in mine again. I run my fingers through his hair. We pull away and I keep my forehead on his.

"I like you a lot" I say

"Me too" he says
------------------------------------------------------