Twelve

Lilly Jennings

          So when we got to Terminus they showed us around then long story short we found out they were cannibals

          So when we got to Terminus they showed us around then long story short we found out they were cannibals. And now we are locked in a train cart. Now we are sitting here waiting. Abraham is pacing the floor while I'm leaning against Maggie trying to not put pressure on my still sprained ankle. I'm so board in here. We are all trying to figure out a way to get out before they eat us. I find it crazy that this world has led people to become cannibals. Just the thought of eating another human being makes me want to vomit.

          I sit in the cart remembering the prison the last safe place we were at. Getting there becoming friends with Carl having my first kiss with Carl. Then when everything seemed to be going up all went tumbling down hill. I tried to have hope but can you have hope in a hopeless world. We here a bunch of gunshots go off. I stand up and Maggie helps me. The gunshots stop and that guy Gareth starts talking.

"Drop your weapons. Now!"

          We all look at each other thinking the same thing.

"Ringleader go to your left. The train car go. You do what we say the boy goes with you, anything else he dies and you end up in there anyway"

           The ringleader and a boy. Maybe that's Rick and Carl.

"Now the archer"

          Daryl.

"Now the samurai"

          Michonne.

"Stand at that door ringleader archer samurai in that order"

"My son"

          The sure as hell sounds a lot like Rick. I look at Maggie and she grabs me pulling me to her side.

"Go Kid, ringleader open the door and go in"

"I'll go in with him"

"Don't make us kill him now"

          The ringleader opens the door and walks in. It dark to see but by the voice it's Rick. The last one walks in and the door shuts. It's Carl Rick Michonne and Daryl. Carl goes to his dad as soon as he gets in the car. We all walks towards them.

"Rick" Glenn says

"You're here"

          Me and Maggie walk up but I break away from her to hug Carl. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist

"You're here" Rick says again

          Me and Carl pull away and look at our group well family.

"They're our friends" Maggie says talking about Abe, Tara, Rosita and Eugene "they helped save us"

"Yeah, now they're friends of ours" Daryl days

"For however long that'll be" Abraham says

"No." Rick says "they're gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out"

"Find out what"

"They're fucking with the wrong people"
------------------------------------------------------
If you didn't know in the comics Rick says "they're fucking with the wrong people" and They can't say fuck on tv so they changed it to screwing (just for the people who don't know and only watch the tv show)