Twentyone

Lilly Jennings

          All the adults are at their jobs

All the adults are at their jobs. That's weird to say. So me and Carl are alone all day well with Judith. She's taking a nap and me and Carl are cuddling on his bed. Everyone has been split into the two houses offered to us. Me and Carl share a room because I have trouble sleeping without him by my side.

I'm sitting in between Carl's legs and my back go to his chest. He randomly starts to kiss my neck. I close my eyes and move my head to the side.

"Carl" I say "stop"

"Why"

"Because I don't want to start something you can't finish"

I turn around and face him. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him. We end up with me on top of him laying in the bed. I lean down and kiss him. Our lips move in sync with one another's. His hands slide down and end at my butt. I pull away from him and get off him.

"Why can't we make out" he ask

"We can't make out just watch your hands" I tell him

"But I'm a teenaged boy I can't control them sometimes"

That makes me laugh. He just looks at me. I fall on the bed laughing. He gets on top of me and kisses me to stop me. Well I'm still kinda laughing. So he just pulls away wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him and groans. Making me laugh even more.

After a couple hours Rick comes home and tells us to get ready for Deanna's party tonight. So I slip on some jeans a white tank top a blue flannel and put my hair up I'm a ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom where I was changing and see Carl shirtless. I stand in the doorway of the bathroom and smirk.

He looks behind him sees me and smiles. And throws on a shirt and flannel and walks over to me.

"You look cute" he says

"Thanks so do you" I say

I grabs his flannel and pull him towards me and kiss him. I pull away grab his hand and walk downstairs.

We get to Deanna and she greats us at the door. She says hi to us and talks to Rick who's holding Judith. We walk in. Rick gives Carl Judith and walks off somewhere. Maggie ends up taking her and we see Ron and Mikey and go to talk to them.

"Hey" Ron says

"Hi" I say

           We talk about teenaged stuff. Stuff that I never thought I would talk about. Ever. Enid didn't come to this because I guess it's "not her scene"'or whatever. I lean against Carl and his arm is wrapped around my waist. Him Ron and Mikey are playing some card game. I see Maggie and Glenn talking to people and decided to go over there.

"I'm going to go over to Glenn and Maggie" I tell Carl

"Ok have fun" he says and kisses me

          I walk over to Maggie and Glenn. Maggie sees me and smiles and introduces me to this lady.

"What's your favorite meal? I'm making everyone their favorite meal" the lady says

"Um spaghetti" I tell her

I look over to Maggie and she shrugs her shoulders. I stand next to them and talk to them.

"Are you and Carl serious" Maggie ask randomly

"If you mean we are having sex we aren't but I do think we are serious" I tell he

"Ok just if you guys want to just come to us not Rick tell Carl that" Glenn says

"Alright" I say with a little laugh

We talk a little more then they tell me to go hang out with the kids. I sigh but walk over to wear Carl Ron and Mikey are playing a card game. I walk over and see Carl acting like a kid. Mikey and Carl tied and they were arguing over and and Carl playfully took his cards back.

I walk up behind him and place my hand on his shoulder. He looks behind him and smiles at me. I warn my arms around his arm and lean my head in his shoulder. Rom calls over his little brother Sam.

"Carl Lilly I don't know if you have met Sam yet but this is my little brother Sam" Ron says

He waves at us and plays the game with us. It feels weird to be acting my age but a good weird. Me and Carl decided to leave. We say bye then tell Rick that we were heading back the house. He tells us to be careful out of instinct.

Me and Carl walk hand in hand. I like this walking with Carl. It's quite and me and Carl don't talk till I speak up.

"So I was talking to Glenn and Maggie and they said if we ever think about having sex to tell them before not your dad" I say and we walk up the porch and into the house.

"Why" he chuckles

"I don't know" I shake my head

We walk upstairs and change clothes and climb into bed. I lay in my side and Carl lays behind me and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Just so you know about that sex thing I think we are too younger for that even in this shitty world" he says

"So do I"

I look back kiss Carl and lay down. Carl intertwined our fingers and kisses the back of my neck.

"I love you" he says

"I love you too"
------------------------------------------------------