Fifteen

Lilly Jennings

          Carol, Daryl and Bob are missing

          Carol, Daryl and Bob are missing. They left during the night and they didn't come back. Sasha, Rick and Tyreese go and look but come back and no one it with them. Sasha how up to Gabriel.

"Stop" she says "what are you doing? What are you doing? This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and. Now three of us are gone"

"I.... I don't.... I don't have anything to do with this" Gabriel says

Sasha pulls out her knife and Gabriel jumps back.

"Wait" he says

"Don't" Rosita says

"Sasha, out it away" Tyreese says

"Who's out there" Sasha inches closer to the priest

"I... I don't have anything to do with this" Gabriel says putting his hands up

"Where are out people" Sasha growls

"I don't have anything to..."

"Where are our people" Sasha tells in his face

Me and Carl jump. He takes a hold of my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"Please, I don't have anything to do with this"

Rick pulls Sasha away from Gabriel and he steps up to him.

"Why'd you bring us here" Rick ask

"Please I..."

"You working with someone" Rick asks again

"I'm alone, I'm alone. I was always alone" Gabriel says

"What about the woman in the food back Gabriel? What did you do to her? 'You'll burn for this' that was for you why? What are you going to burn for Gabriel?" Rick questions Gabriel. Then Rick grabs Gabriel "what? What did you do? What did you do?!"

Gabriel pushes Rick off of him and shutters a little before speaking

"I lock the doors at night" he says "I always lick the doors at night. I always lock the doors at night. I always..."

Gabriel starts to cry. I actually kinda feel bad for him. We are giving this guy a hard time thinking he works for Gareth or something but he doesn't.