Eight

Lilly Jennings

          In the morning we get up and go and help Rick with the gardening

"Hey, you didn't wake us up" Carl says

"I thought I'd let you sleep in" Rick says

"We should help" I say

"Good, I got to go talk to Daryl"

"Right now" Carl ask

"No, soon soon"

Rick hits Carl's shoulder with his glove we walk down to wear the peas are growing. Rick picks one opens it and gives one to me and Carl. We eat it. We finish up with what Rick wants us to do and we go back inside the prison.

Me and Carl lay in our Cell reading comics. We are just laying there then we hear a big boom. We jump out of bed and run outside. Everyone besides Rick and couple others are out. We look over and see that one of the watch towers is on fire. That must have been the big boom. I grip onto Carl's hand. We see an army tank some cars and a lot of people. Rick comes out and see that too.

"Rick, come down here . We need to talk" a man yells

"It's not up to me. There's a council now they run this place" Rick yells back

"Is Hershel on the council" the man says and they bring out Hershel and put him on his knees. "What about Michonne" they do the same with Michonne. "Is she in the council too"

          Maggie and Beth are holding on to each other seeing their dad on his knees with his hands tied.

"I don't make decisions anymore"

"You're making the decisions today Rick. Come down here and lets have that talk"

          Carl is looking at that man with hatred. Like he did something I heard Michonne and Daryl talk about some guy named the governor maybe this is him.

          Rick takes a deep breath and looks towards Daryl. He nods and he goes to Carl. He puts his hand on the back of his neck. He whispers to Carl. "We can do this. All right"  Carl nods at his dad and Rick goes to where who I think is the Governor is. Daryl goes to Sasha and talks about getting people out of here. He starts handing us Guns and we all go along the fence and aim at the people trying to take our home.

          We can't here what Rick and the Governor are saying but Rick is obviously trying to negotiate with him but doesn't look like the man in willing to negotiate with him. And he's not leaving till he gets what he wants.

"Is he the governor" I ask Carl

"Yeah" he says

          He looks at me and grabs my hand. He holds it and looks at me straight in the eye. He sees that in scared. I finally found a home were the people are nice and caring and now someone wants to take it from me.

"Hey everything will be okay Lil" he says

          I nod and let go of his hand and grab my gun. A walker comes out of the woods and the Governor shoots at it. Takes him three tries to kill it.

"We got to do something" I hear Carl say to Daryl

"Your Dad's got it" Daryl says

"They're talking, we could kill the Governor right now"

"From fifty yards"

"I'm a good shot I could end this right now"

"Yeah or you can start something else you got to trust him"

          People are starting to get in the bus. I see some kids with Judith thankfully she's going somewhere safe. I feels like they have been talking for ever. They are still talking then The Governor jumps off the tank and grabs Michonne's katana and holds it to Hershel neck. I hear Maggie and Beth gasp and start crying. Then after taking a little more it looks like he bring down the sword then brings it back up and put it in Hershel's neck. Then the chaos starts everyone begins shooting at people.

          Me, Carl and Daryl are at the fence shooting till they run the tank through the fence. We get up and run but before I get away Carl grabs my arm.

"Lilly stay safe" he says and kisses me before running off.

          I find Maggie and she tells me to get on the bus and she will get Glenn but I tell her I'm going with her. We Run into the prison and see Glenn walking down the stairs right when a bomb goes throw the wall. We get him out and get him on the bus. Beth wasn't there so me and her run to find her. We get to were Sasha and bob are but there's to much gunfire. Bob was shot and we see the bus leave. Maggie and Sasha help Bob up and we run.

          We run and I hoping Carl got out safe that Daryl is safe, Beth, Michonne, Rick. I just hope they are all alive.
------------------------------------------------------