Thirtyfour

Lilly Jennings

All I hear is the sound of Negan banging his bat on Abraham's head

All I hear is the sound of Negan banging his bat on Abraham's head. I close my eyes and look away. The sound makes me want to throw up.

"Did you hear that. He said suck my nuts" Negan says while laughing. Then continues to hit what's left if Abraham's head on the ground.

We are all crying. No one excepted that to happen.

"You guys look at my dirty girl" I hear Negan say.

I still have my eyes close.

"Sweetheart" I hear Negan day and open my eyes. He's in front of Rosita "lay your eyes on this" he holds his bat covered in blood in front of her face. "Oh damn. Were you together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there was a reason for all this. Red, and hell, he was, is, and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look. Take a damn look!"

The Daryl gets up and punches Negan. People grab him and push him to the ground.

"No! Oh no." Negan says "That? Oh my! That is a no-no. The whole thing not one bit of that shit flies here."

Then a man comes up to Daryl with a crossbow and holds it to his head.

"Do you want me to do it?" He ask "right here"

"No. No, you don't kill them not till you try a little."

The drag Daryl back to his spot and Negan stands up.

"And anyway. That's not how it works. Now, I already told you people first ones free, then what'd I say? I said I'd shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with but I'm a man of my word. First impression are important. I need you to know me. So back to it" Negan says

He then slams the bat into Glenn's head. I lean forward and and let out a sob. I hear Maggie yelling "no!"

"Buddy you still There? Looks like you're trying to speaks and you just took a hell of a hit. I hit you so hard your eye ball pop out and it is gross as shit!" He walks close to a sobbing Maggie "Oh. Oh hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions"

He hits Glenn once more. I let out more sobs. I hear Negan talking but I block it out. I hear a lot of sobbing once he's done.

"What? Was the joke that bad?" Negan says

Rick says something that I can't hear and Negan gets closer to him and speaks to him. I can't hear a word they are saying till Negan speaks up again.