You knocked on the shower door and Alex opened moments later, smiling slightly. "Are we okay to go?" He asked and you nodded.

"Okay I'll go first then you leave the trailer after five minutes," You told him and he agreed.

*****

That evening...

"Sorry babe we can't have our daily dose of Brooklyn 99 tonight," Alex said sadly and you sighed. You stared at his facial features, illuminated by the white spot lights at the sides in the building plot.

"That's okay, in a way you doing work late night means that you'll be free later on," You explained and he shrugged his shoulders.

You pulled him to a shadowy area then looked around. After finding no one watching you planted your lips on his for one final passionate make out before he left to work. You'd probably see him again tomorrow afternoon.

And that's another thing. You don't even sleep together. A couple of two years would definitely live together but you and Alex...

It gets lonely, you don't like the distance at all.

He caressed your cheek, "Hey, I'll be with you soon. I'm not going anywhere, I'm on the same set. I'll message you when I have breaks and when I'm going to bed. It'll be like om with you."

You forced a smile on your face, through all your sorrow. He kissed your forehead then hugged you.

"I have to go now, it's five past," He whispered and you pulled away. "Have fun, tell me everything about the shoot," You said and he nodded happily.

*****

The next day, afternoon...

You walked over to the snack corner, grabbing a couple of Oreos and making yourself a cup of coffee.

"Hey [y/n]," You looked back to find Misha walking up to you with a smile. You smiled back, offering him an Oreo which he took happily.

"Good afternoon Misha, how are you doing?" You greeted him happily. "I'm good, what about you?" He asked and you nodded.

"Peachy," You said sort of flatly. You grabbed your cup of coffee and walked over to a bench. Misha followed you, sitting beside you and giving you company. He was one of your best friends on set, other than Alex of course.

"Hey uh, I wanted to talk to you about something if you don't mind," He said, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah sure, talk to me."

"I was wondering if you were dating anyone..." Misha said then bit his lip, as if completely regretting about steering the conversation that way.

"Um, Misha I'm not up for-"

"Before you think that I'm asking you about going out with me-No no I don't mean that," He clarified and you sighed with relief but the dread of Alex becoming a topic of this discussion.

Supernatural Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें