Labor Day Lateness (Misha Pt. 1)

Começar do início

"M-Mom can I talk to him?"

There's a rustling noise and I look to Jared and Jensen with concern. They gesture to ask what's wrong but I don't say anything.

"M-Misha?"

"Hi, sweetheart, how are you? What happened?" I stand up and start pacing close to the table. I hear her groan in discomfort and my heart sinks.

"The baby decided to come before time," She tries to sound casual but I can feel the pain in her tone.

"Honey I'm so sorry that-"

I flinch when she yells in pain, telling her dad to drive faster. I look at J2 sadly.

"Baby come here now please! I n-need you here with me," She begs, her voice shaky.

I can literally see her eyes full of tears and it makes me feel worse.

"I'll be on the next flight home okay? Stay strong honey, I'll be there as soon as I can," I tell her and take a breath, "I love you."

I push my phone in my pocket and take a few bites from the grilled chicken piece on my plate.

"Misha what's wrong?" Jared asked and I shake my head in slight anger with myself. "[y/n]'s gone into labour, she's on the way to the hospital right now," I explain in a rush, "I have to leave, I need to find Bobby."

I look around quickly to see if he was around and find him at the other end of the catering tent. "Could you guys just pack this for me? I need to buy a plane ticket right now," I request and Jensen nods his head.

"Of course buddy, anything else you need just let us know," He says and I thank him.

I jog towards Bobby to inform him about my current situation then request if I could leave as soon as possible for home.

He does not refuse or argue, immediately giving me the allowance and asking if I need anything else.

On the way out of the tent Jensen hands me a box with my food and squeezes my shoulder. "Hey, Misha it'll be alright okay? Just relax," He says and I sigh.

"It's our first baby and I may not be there when she's born," I tell him and he looks at me with sympathy.

I rush to my trailer and immediately take my laptop out and search on all flights available. I make a few calls but in the end there are no flights going to Los Angeles that have any empty seats.

"F!@#!" I yell and rub my face. The thought of going home by road does pop into my mind but I shrug it off as soon as it came.

I pick my phone up and dial my mother-in-law's number. My hands are shaking slightly, I feel that she's going to be so upset on top of all the stress for her daughter.

"Hi mom, it's Misha," I say, making sure ny voice is steady, "I just wanted to let you know that I'll make it home around 7 AM. None of the flights before that have free seats."

I run a hand through my hair, I can literally here my wife talking in the background. It's hurting my heart.

"Alright dear, just make it home when you can okay? We are fine here and I'll let [y/n] know on a little bit after she settles down," She says sweetly and I sigh.