To Cotillion, And Beyond!

The above is Ellie's Cotillion outfit!! Just imagine a white cape that reaches the backs of her knees attached to the dress! And for her hairdo, just imagine it snowy white with light blue streaks.

I get to my dorm, leaving Dude with Jay, and I'm just about to open up the bag when....

Someone knocks on my door. Typical.

I open it up, and Carlos is there, grinning. "I looked it up!" He says proudly. "It's a Star Wars thing, and I'm going to watch Star Wars soon, and now you won't have to worry!"

I laugh and set the bag down. "Carlos, you know I was kidding, right?"

"I know! But still!"

I laugh again. "Okay, but you do seriously have to watch those movies. You don't have to watch 1-3...but 4, 5, and 6 you definitely need to see. And 7. And 8. Once it comes out."

"How many are there?"

"Currently? Eight."

He groans and slaps his own face. Dude trots in. "There's someone in your room!" he shouts, barking madly between them. "GET THEM OUT! I was sleeping!"

Carlos groans again. "Chad!" He runs from the room and I follow him. Chad? What?

"AUDREY!!!" Comes a yell. Carlos is standing in his doorway, annoyed.

"Chad. Chad! This is my room, Chad!" He yells. 

"Shush shush shush!" Chad yells, on the floor. He puts his phone to his ear. "Audrey? Yeah. Yeah?? Well, yeah--that's wonderful news!" He puts his hand to his phone and turns to us. "She got a flat tire in Sherwood forest and she wants me to go fix it!" He puts his phone back on his ear. 

"Seriously?" I ask. Carlos just stands there some more. Dude growls. 

"That's six hours away." Carlos says in disbelief. 

"Really?" Chad turns back to us. "Only six?" Back to phone. "I'm gonna be there faster than I thought." He kisses his phone hard and hands up on her. Then he gets up to leave. 

"Why are you wearing Ben's crown?" I ask incredulously. 

"I---"

"My printer, my crown." Carlos interrupts. He reaches over and takes it off Chad's head.

"Oh. Yeah, about that.. I---uh---I was just---haha right!" He hits Carlos' arm and runs from the room. "I'M COMING, AUDREY!" He shrieks, his voice cracking. 

"Wow." Carlos says. 

"What is all this about him coming into your room?" I ask. 

"He keeps using the printer!" Dude yells. "MAKE A BETTER KEY!"

"Wow, you get grumpy when you don't get sleep!" I say, rubbing his head.

"I earned it! I saved your butts on the Isle! Speaking of, can you scratch mine? I'm itchy." He wags his tail and looks expectantly at Carlos. 

I gesture to Dude. "You heard him. I gotta go get Evie's dress on. Knowing her, it'll take an hour to get it on. Bye!"

"Don't leave me with him!" Carlos yells. "Ah, this is just as bad as Mal's exit!"

"BYE ELLIE!" Dude yells. "BRING ME COOKIES!"

"Will do!" I yell back, sprinting down the hallways. 

_________________________________________

"Oh, my gosh, Evie." I whisper to myself. "She's really outdone herself." I mutter. My dress is even better than coronation's. It floats around me like mist. And while I admit I don't like the sleeveless-ness, I like that she included silver fastenings to hand a white gauzy cape on my shoulders. Mixed in with the crown, I look better than ever.