Chapter 52

Allies POV

We sat there awkwardly as I held my stomach. I felt empty and disappointed with myself. I couldn't let Cameron feel sad too.

"Why?"

i was confused as to what he was talking about.

"Why did you sleep with jack why did you do it? was I not enough for you? why would you do this to us?!"
he started to yell

"Cameron I didn't mean to hurt you. with everything that was going on, I needed someone and I didn't know what we were."

"I just can't get over the fact that you slept with one of my best friends!"

Awkward silence was all that was heard in the room.

"what was I supposed to do if the baby wasn't mine? were you even planning on telling me? do you think that I'm dumb!?!"

I felt so bad and I couldn't answer.

"Cameron I-"

"Allie just stop. your answers are going to make me feel worse about myself."

"Cam-"

"Allie please just stop!"

"Cameron I love yo-"

"STOP ALLIE"

Cameron's POV

She was gasping for air and she was turning purple.

"NURSE GET IN HERE"

They paged her doctor

"Her wound from the surgery seems to be infected! we need to intubate her so she can breathe!" (a/n it means they make a small incision near the neck and they insert a tube and they manually squeeze a pump so she stays breathing until they fix the wound (:!!!!)

they took her into surgery. the last words that she hears from me better not be me yelling at her!!

SO SO SO SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER FOR US TO UPDATE ILY TIMES A TRILLYBOB