Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Cameron: What did he say? Me: Nothing, don't worry about it. Lets just spend this night happy, together. Okay? He squeezed me tighter and kissed the top of my head. Cam: Well, its almost 9. You wanna go back to the hotel and get in the pool or something? Me: Suuuureee. Let me drive. Cameron laughed. Cameron: You? Drive my new Range Rover?! HA. I pouted. And I gave him the puppy dog face. Me: Please. He handed me the keys, and I took off running to the car. I jumped in, and turned on some Hoodie Allen- No Faith In Brooklyn. I took off towards the hotel, driving like a champ. Cameron watched me the whole time.

We finally got back, and up to our room... Cameron unlocked the door, and we walked in. But what we saw was awful. The room was trashed. Everything was broken, except for the sheets. They were perfect. There was a note left. "Alright bitch, if you wanna play dirty, we can play dirty. Cameron IS MINE. And you will regret this, cunt. -Alexi"

I started crying.. Cameron rushed over to my side. "No baby. Don't cry. Fuck her. Fuck all these people who wanna drag you down. You are so beautiful. And you don't deserve this. At all.." I sat on the sheets, and gathered my stuff, or what I could find of it. and threw it in my bag. "Can we please leave. Now?" I asked. "Yes baby.." Cameron said finishing packing our stuff. As soon as he was ready, we left the hotel. Cameron called Nash to explain everything as we were heading to the airport. I was so upset. This girl is literally after me... Cameron was holding my hand, trying to soothe me. But my thoughts kept drifting to what Jack said and this note. Maybe it wasn't Alexi. Maybe it was Jack. Maybe he was trying to get back at me. Once we got on the plane, I explained to Cameron what Jack had said.. He was pissed. I had never seen Cameron so mad before.. I held him, he held me. I fell asleep.. I didn't dream. I was just hollow. The only thing I remember was Cameron waking me up to tell me we had landed. He got our stuff, and we walked off the plane. Cameron's mom had came to pick us up. I put on a smile to meet her. "Hi, I'm Allie! Nice to meet you." She hugged me, and introduced herself. She started talking about dinner, and sleeping arrangements, but I drifted off. And I could tell Cameron wasn't listening either. But I stopped feeling so upset, and I filled with anger. I snapped out of my daze, and I leaned over to whisper to Cameron. "I don't care what happens, but you are mine, and I will fight for you, because I love you." He smiled and kissed me forehead. It wasn't a long ride to Camerons house. It was a big, beautiful home. It felt homey. It was nice. Cameron showed my up to his room, and helped me unpack some of my stuff. We laid on the bed and made some Vines, and goofed off for a little while. I was laying there, while Cameron went to take a shower. My phone went off, and I picked it up. It was an unknown number.

From Unknown: Don't worry, I watched you leave. I know where you are. You cant fucking hide from me. I'm coming for you bitch. And I hate to tell you, but your wittle boyfriend cant help you. Your ass is mine.

I threw my phone, and my heart sank. This was real. Whoever this was is literally going to kill me..

Helllurrrr. Sorry its kinda short, but its interesting! Kinda sorta. So anyway, I was thinking about starting an Imagine fanfiction, where you guys send me your names, a boy, and dirty/romantic and Ill post an imagine. I'll do a few every night? Whattya you guys think?? Let me know! I aint stopping this story, so don't worry babbbiess. Anyways. Imagine stories:? yes? no? Maybe? Feedbackkk. <3 I love you all!! Thanks for reading!