Chapter 11

Chapter 11: It was around 12:30 early Sunday morning when I finally fell asleep. Before the accident, I would be having to leave today. But because I must be monitored, I was gonna have to stay in Nashville for another week. I wasn't mad about that though, I like Nashville. It was interesting, and I met so many amazing people. I slept until 8 on Sunday morning. When I woke up, Cameron was asleep in the chair next to my bed. He really did come back like he said he would. I reached over to grab my phone. I had 23 missed texts and calls from Crystal and Michelle. I checked the texts first.

Crystal: OMG ME AND TAYLOR ARE DATING NOW <333

Michelle: Sooooooooooo, me and Nash are official. <33

Aww, I was happy for them. I really was. I was just upset me and Cameron never quite reached that level. Speaking of Cameron, he was now awake, "Morning beautiful" he said as he sat up and stretched. He wrapped me in a hug. "Morning.." I said. "How did you sleep?" He asked me, concerned. "Good, my stomach is still sore, but other than that, it was fine." I told him. He smiled at me. I don't get it. One minute he wants me and the next he doesn't. "That's great!", he says, "So, I was thinking when you get out of here we could...go to dinner or something."

He looks at me hopefully, and I want to believe that there's something between us, but that ugly scene at the hotel room pops up in the front of my mind. Nash said he gets that way "sometimes". Who's to say he won't get that way again? "Cameron, that's all really sweet of you, but-"   "Allie, please. I know I treated you like crap. I'm really sorry about that. Please let me make it up to you."

Damn it. If he wasn't so attractive this wouldn't be so hard. "Cameron, I..."  "You know what, you don't have to answer right now. You can just think about it, I guess." , he says, the hurt showing in his voice. He slumps down in the chair in the corner of the room.

"Yes."    "Huh?" , Cameron says, looking up at me with sad eyes. "I said yes." , I say, rolling my eyes. A smile spreads across his face and he jumps up to hug me, a little too tightly. "OW OW OW!"  "Sorry. Got a little too excited."

I'm giving Cameron one more chance. If he blows this one, I'm done. D-O-N-E.