Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Leaving the hospital, and big, big news.

I stayed in the hospital for a week. I could finally walk, and bend over and use my stomach muscles again. Cameron helped me get back to the hotel room, and pack all my stuff. Yeah, it was time to head back to my hometown. I hated the thought of having to leave everyone behind. Cameron, Taylor, my girls Crystal and Michelle. Everyone. As Cameron helped me pack, I felt tears streaming down my face. It all hit at once. Cameron looked over, and came over to me. He wrapped me in a hug. We fell back against the foot of the bed as he held me while I cried. "Shh, it's okay. I'll come back to see you soon. I promise. This isn't goodbye forever." he whispered. "yes it is." I choked between tears. "You'll forget all about me at the next tour stop when you meet another fan. You don't have to sugarcoat shit for me Cameron." "But I'm not! I don't want anyone else Allie. Ive fallen for you. And I've fallen hard." Cameron said. He squeezed me a little tighter. I laid my head back on his shoulder. I really didn't wanna leave him. Especially after this past week, and all he's done for me.

It was my last night, and we were all gonna hang out in Taylor and Cameron's room and watch movies, eat pizza, and just hang out. So about 7, me and Cameron went over to Taylor's room. Everyone was already there and setting up blankets and pillows and everything. I got rushed at the door. Crystal and Michelle wrapped me in a super tight hug. They were super happy to see me. I was happy to see them too. But at the same time, I was sad. This was it. The last night I get to hang out with everyone. I had mixed emotions really. I missed my home, but this also felt like home to me. I felt so close and comfortable with the boys, and Michelle and Crystal. My thoughts were interrupted by Cameron holding a piece of pizza in my face. "Eat. It's real food. Not hospital shit." He laughed. I did. I ate like 6 slices. It was real food. And I was starving. Once we all got done, we took our places on the bed. Taylor and Crystal, then Michelle and Nash, then me, then Cameron. We all got wrapped up in blankets. Nash put "Insidious" in. Holy shit I hate this movie. Cameron wrapped his arms around me and tightened his grip. I looked at him and smiled.

The movie finally ended, and we were all hyped up. No one felt like sleeping. Cameron stood up on the bed. "EXCUSE ME BITCHES. I HAVE A VERY SERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE." He said. We all looked at him. "Allie, I have a question for you. Feel free to say no, I just, I was thinking, I really don't wanna let you go. You mean, a whole lot to me. And the thought of setting you free scares the hell out of me. So, I was wondering if maybe you would wanna come with me, and finish up MagCon tour with me?" My eyes lit up. And I got butterflies. That sounded so perfect.. But, I cant. I really cant. I have to go home. There is no way in hell mom would let me anyways. I felt my smile fade, and so did his. "Cameron, I would love to, but I really cant." Everyone looked surprised, and I felt like I had shoved a million knives into Cameron's heart. Tears fell down my face for the 2nd time that day. "I'm sorry Cameron. I really am." I said, and I got up and ran out of the room.