Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

I got all my stuff from my other room and moved back into Cameron's so I could start getting ready for our date. The day had been so perfect so far. While we were laying in bed, Cameron let me text Alexi and all those other girls and tell them to fuck off because he had his girl back. I knew from that point, that Cameron was serious about us. It was already 6, so Cameron and I started changing and getting ready.

Cameron wore this: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=3s58OPWyVgsATM&tbnid=_ECUs-fV_VNzdM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FCaliboyCameron&ei=OH76UsPDF6iY2wW9x4GYCA&bvm=bv.61190604,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNFcMlex3DYVLLMyotAIz-qX0kIRQQ&ust=1392234295758822

And I wore a white maxi dress with gold accessories, my hair in long, red curls.  By about 7:30, we were both ready. We took selfies in the bathroom and we both uploaded them to Insta and Twitter. "Date night with my babe <3 @CameronDallas" "Date night with my beaaautiful love. @itsalliemarieee"

We left the hotel room, and went down to Cameron's car. He opened the door for me, and then he got in too. "So. Where we going?" I asked. He smirked. "Uh, I don't know yet. Where do you wanna go?"  I sat and thought. I really didn't care. Anywhere would be nice. I had Cameron. What else do I need? I don't need some fancy dinner. I started thinking back to my hometown in Tennessee. What we did for dates there. We didn't have fancy things. At all.. "Lets go get some McDonalds, and sit by the river?" I asked. Cameron looked surprised. "McDonalds? A river? Are you sure?" He laughed. "Yesss. At home, we pretty much get some fast food and go park somewhere. That's all we have to do." I told him. "Well whatever you say.." Cameron said, and placed his hand on my thigh. So that's what we did. We got some McDonalds and headed down to the river. I got out, took my shoes off, and stepped in the muddy bank. "What...in the hell are you doing?" Cameron asked. I smiled. "Come here." I motioned him over to me. He took his Vans and socks off, and walked over to me. I grabbed his hand, and we stepped into the water. It was muddy, and cold. "Back in Tennessee, this is what we do for fun. River walkin." I said, enunciating my southern accent. He mocked it. We stood there, entangled in eachothers arms. "I swear I love you more every second." He told me. I smiled, and squeezed him tighter. My phone started ringing, and I looked down. It was Jack. I slid it to answer it. "Hello?" I asked. Jack: Uh hey. Why did you leave so quick this morning? And whats all this shit on Twitter about you and Cam?? Me: Well, me and Cameron got back together. Kinda out of nowhere. Jack: So your just gonna leave me, without saying goodbye or anything. That's real cool. Thank you. Me: Jack, I'm sorry.. I really am, I just- Jack: No. Save it. I'm done. But I can guarantee you, Cameron isn't serious about you. Trust me. And if I have anything to do with it, yall wont last long.

With that, he hung up. Of course, right when life gets its shit together and works out, something comes along to fuck it up.

Soooorry its so short!! But cliffhanger! BY THE WAY. That's my real Twitter., So folllllow me. <3 I love you guys!!