chapter 36

Allies POV

I woke around 12 the next day. lmfaooo. whoops. I got out of bed and woke Tiffany up by accident. we both went down stairs and to the kitchen. Cameron was sitting at the island next to Nash while Jack g was cooking. Cameron's eyes were swollen and puffy and his face was all blotchy. I feel so bad. I should at least let him explain.

"Oh hey girls, I'm making eggs and bacon!" Gilinsky said while hugging me and than kissing Tiffany.

"smells good" I said while stealing his glass of orange juice.

" hey hey hey" I just giggle and sat down next to Nash. Cameron looked really upset. urg. Gilinsky told us to come make our plates.

"but I don't wanna get uppppp" I whined while everyone else got their food. Cameron made me a plate and gave it to me. I don't know why I did this but I got up and hugged him. he instantly hugged back. I let go and grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs and into our room. I shut the door and he pushed me against it and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and brought me to the bed and sat me down.

"okay, can I explain now?" he said and I nodded while grabbing his hand.

he told me what happened and I felt so bad. Alexa's a slut. I pushed cameron down and straddled him and started kissing him again. it got pretty heated. I pulled away and told him I never took my pregnancy test so I should do that before we do anything. I went down stairs and Tiffany ran over to me and made me tell her everything. so we went to the bathroom and both took our tests...

they both were negative. we both just shrugged it off and went back down stairs. she whispered something in jacks ear and he smirked and they went to the basement. kinky. I told Cameron and he looked a little upset but said "well make up sex is the best kind" I smirked and started to kiss him.

basically we fucked right on the kitchen counter. luckily noone came in and saw us. carter and mari are no where to be found and the rest are all still sleeping or who knows where. we finished and cameron thought it'd be best to clean the counter lol. so he sprayed it with bleach. lmfao. I can't with him.

we decided to go to the beach and get ice cream. when we got there Alexa was there.. she saw us and came over. of course. she acted like I wasn't there and hugged cameron. he didn't hug back. she let go and said "babe! do you want to go fuck in the bathroom?"

what the fuck.

"no. he does not want to go fuck in the bathroom you whore. if you haven't noticed I'm his girlfriend."i said smirking.

"if you haven't noticed I don't care because you're ugly and you're just mad because you can't get Cameron's dick" lol

"oh yeah? too bad we just fucked for like the hundredth time" she just ignored me and grabbed cams dick and walked away. what the fuck.

"come on babe let's go back" cam said while grabbing my hand.

"wait. follow me." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the sand right next to Alexa tanning and took off his shirt and my shirt and shorts. (he was wearing swim trunks and I was wearing a bikini) I asked him to rub sun block on me and he did knowing what I was doing. Alexa watched us the whole time. I told him to lay down on the towel and he did. I sat on his butt and rubbed sun block all over back pretty sexually. we went into the water right in front of Alexa and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed. I ran my fingers through his hair. there was like no one here. The couple people that were, are all the way over there and couldn't see us. only Alexa could. she got her stuff and left after a while so we left the water and dried off. we cuddled and watched the sun set. we left at about 11 and cuddled and watched movies the rest of the night.