chapter 31

Cameron's POV

something's wrong with Allie and I know it. I'm going to find out what it is no matter what it takes me.

Allie passed out while we were watching a movie in our room so I quietly went downstairs. Matt and Nash are still playing games in the living room. Fags.

" yo bro does Allie seem a little upset to you?" I said while sitting next to Nash.

"uhh, no. yes. I don't know man your heads blocking my view" Nash said while leaning more to the right. looks like I'm not getting anything from him.

I walked into the kitchen to see if anyone else was there. Taylor was but he just got here so I doubt he knows anything.

" hey man, have you seen any of the other guys?" I asked Taylor

"umm I think Carter and Gilinsky are out on the porch, why man what's up?"

"nothing I just need to talk to them." I say while walking to the porch. they look like they're fighting. what the hell.

"hey guys, what's going on?"

Carter's POV

After my little chat with Allie I decided to tell Jack that I know. ha. I wonder what he's going to do.

I found Jack outside on the phone with someone.

"Hey bro you gotta minute?" I say slamming the back door.

"yeah, 'hold on Tiffany I call you back' what's up bro?"

"I know everything." I say stepping closer to him.

"what do you mean?" he chucked a little bit thinking I was joking.

"I thought you might want to know, that baby might be yours."

"whaa, what do you mean? her and cameron are together." he's playing stupid.

"don't act like you guys didn't have sex before she dumped you and went back out with cameron. she told me everything."

"alright, we did. please don't tell cameron, he'd hate me for sure."

"than you better make sure Allie keeps her mouth shut." shit. I hope he doesn't ask to much questions.

"Keep her mouth shut about what?" I knew he was going to ask. I was about to speak up until Cameron opened the door.

'hey guys, what's going on?'

great.

Jacks POV

the whole time carter was talking to me I was so confused. thank god cameron came outside, I thought something was going to break out. I hope Carter doesn't tell Cam though. He'd hate me for sure.

Carter looks at me than at Cameron. He looks scared. hmm. that's weird.

"Um nothing man." Carter pushes past Cameron and inside.

"well that was weird. what happened?" Cameron asks me.

"I honestly have no clue. he came out telling me Allie better keep her mouth shut or els-" I cut myself off. I almost told Cameron shit.

"keep her mouth shut about what? or else what?"

"I don't know man." I push past him just like Carter and walk inside.

Cameron's POV

Jack was acting weird too. maybe when all of their girlfriends show up tomorrow they can talk it out of Allie. I really want to know what Carter said to Jack.

when I came back inside everyone was in their rooms so I went back to Allie and mines room. she was kept tossing and turning. it looked like she was having a bad dream. i laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her "shh babe. it's alright. I'm right here baby" I kissed her cheek. her beautiful eyes fluttered and look back at me. I pecked her lips "go back to sleep babe. I'm right here and I'm not leaving. I love you." she smiled and rolled back over interlocking our hands. "I love you too Cam" she said quietly before drifting back to sleep. soon enough I fell asleep too.

I was woken up to a door slamming downstairs. I got out of Allies grip trying not to wake her and crept downstairs. the kitchen light was on and I heard someone on the phone.

" yeah. Mari, I have to tell him soon." carter spoke into the phone.

"carter what are you doing up it's 3 in the morning" carter turned around. and stared at me with his mouth open. he looked shocked.

"uh mari I'll call you back.." he spoke to his girlfriend I'm assuming.

"oh.um. hi man. Mari called me and wanted to talk. bad dreams I guess."

"yeah okay,so you have to tell who soon what?" I said while sitting on the counter and grabbing a apple.

"Oh. nothing don't worry about it." carter said starting to walk away.

"Carter." he kept waking

"carter!" I got up and walked close to him. he still kept walking.

"fucking carter!!" I shouted while grabbing his shoulder and jerking him back.

" the fuck bro!?" he said while throwing my hand off of him.

"You're not going anyway until you talk to me." I said pulling him back into the kitchen.

"Fine. you want to know? than I'll fucking tell you. i fucked your girlfriend and so did jack. oh and 'your baby' might be Jacks. so don't be butthurt if it's not even yours. don't say I didn't warn you with that slut." Carter said than turning and walking out and back to his room.

what the hell. when did him and an Allie have sex? I guess her and Jack did while they were dating but why didn't she tell me it might be his. I would of been upset not mad, but now I'm fucking pissed. she's so lucky it's three in the morning or I would walk right up there and flip out. I'm not sleeping in that bed. I decided to sleep on the couch.