A MagCon Dream

Intro:

Allie is a 16 year old girl living in Tennessee. She was hopelessly in love with a couple boys from Vine. This story is about her journey to MagCon, and then some.

It was just a normal day. I came home from school, jumped onto my bed, logged into Twitter. Nash Grier appeared in my feed.

"@NashGrier: SO READY FOR MAGCON IN NASHVILLE THIS WEEKEND! COME MEET ALL OF US!" I sighed. I tried getting tickets for Christmas, that was a big fat no. I was left hopeless. I read through twitter some more, but all of the excitement tweets for MagCon kind of depressed me. a lot. So I logged off, and walked downstairs. I saw an envelope on the counter, followed with a note from my mother. "Al, staying with a friend this weekend, watch the house for me. And yes, I know you saw the envelope. Open it. It's yours. Merry late Christmas.. Love you."

I quickly grabbed the envelope and ripped it to shreds. A small, square thick piece of paper fell out. I picked it up quick and scanned over the big, bold words. MagCon VIP Admission: Nashville, Tennessee, January 16, 17, 18.  I screamed. I cried. I think I even peed a little. I was SO excited.

I found another piece of paper in the envelope. Great, another mommy note.

"By the way, you're driving, hotel is taken care of. You're staying at the Opryland Hotel in the Cascades section. Please don't make me regret this."

MagCon, here I come..