Chapter 30

Carter's POV

She said I raped her. Okay maybe it was rape but I didnt know that, i thought she was enjoying it. she's probably going to tell Cameron, and I wont be able to stay at the house and the rest of the boys will hate me.

I'm going to black mail her so she keeps her mouth shut.

I will tell Cameron that it may be Gilinsky's baby.

Allie's POV

I'm so frightened about everything that's going on. I'm on my way to the doctors alone because i didnt want Cameron to come. He may or may not be the dad so I need to do the first appointment by myself.

---------At The Doctor's--------

"Well, Allie, i would like to inform you that you have had a miscarriage from stress. I'm extremely sorry for your loss."

what the fuck. Im so stressed out from everything that has been going on. what will I tell cameron? he's going to be so upset, probably more than I am honestly. he was so excited..

I just sat there in complete shock staring at the doctor. I think my mouth was even open.

"what, how could this happen? I thought everything was going fine..."

"I'm sorry Allie, how about you go home and get some rest? you need it."

"yeah. thank you.."

I quickly left. I got in the car and broke down. this is all my fault.. I never had to kiss Carter.. I never even needed to be mad at cameron in the first place. this would of never of happened.

after I regained myself and drove home, I pulled in the drive way to see a moving truck. I forgot about moving. of course Cam ran over to the car to greet me. great. well, time to face cameron..

" Heeeey babe! how was is?"

he said while swinging my car door open and hugging me right when I get out.

"yeah umm." damn. how do I tell him our baby's gone.

" babe, what happened?"

"it went fine babe" why did I say that. oh my god. I'm so stupid. I can't hide it from him forever.

"oh. that's good. well come on we have to get going! the boys are already there!" Cameron said while grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

We packed all of our boxes in the truck and headed off to the new house. I just noticed I never actually saw this house. we're only supposed to be staying here for nine months, which would of been my pregnancy.. now what. I can't stay here forever. I'll go crazy... being with Carter,Jack, and cameron all in the same house. I hope the house is big..

Cameron's POV

Allie has been acting weird lately.. that whole doctors visit thing, what was up with that? I put my hand over hers while I was driving and she flinched... she was deep in thought staring at the window.

"babe.."

no answer

"Baaabeee" I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"whaaa..huh."

"are you okay baby?"

"yeah. yeah. I'm fine"

something's wrong and I'm going to find out.

Allie's POV

we arrived at the house and my jaw dropped. this house is huge!

" Cameron how can we afford this"

" we all pitched in" he smirked

"do you like it babe?"

"do I like it? cameron I love it!"

"And I love you" he stared at me with his brown eyes piercing into mine.

I grabbed his face and kissed him before exiting the car.

I ran inside hand in hand with Cameron and said hi to Nash and Matt sitting on the couch. Cameron told me to go find the rest of the guys and tell them to help him with the boxes while he talks to Nash. I had a huge smile on my face until I went into the kitchen and saw the one face I didn't want to see..

"Hey.. um. Allie we need to talk"

Fuck carter. What does he want?

"About?" I asked.

"Listen. I swear to god if Cameron finds out about what happened, I will ruin you."

My heart sank. I gave him a go to hell look, and I ran off into the living room to find the other guys. What does Carter mean he'll ruin me? What does he know? I was so scared. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I jumped. "Whoa babe. Calm down." Cameron whispered into my ear. "What's wrong?" He asked. "oh nothing." I lied.

But something was wrong, very wrong. Whatever carter was plotting was scaring the hell out of me.