Chapter 14

Chapter 14: I was sitting in my room, by myself, crying. I wanted to go with Cameron, I really, really did. But I couldn't. I finished packing all my stuff. It was 2 am, and I had to leave at 8 in the morning. I needed sleep. So that's what I did. I turned my phone off, and I laid down.

2 hours later, I was still tossing and turning. Cameron hadn't even tried coming to check on me. He was probably mad I turned him down.. I got up and walked over to Taylor's room where we had all been earlier. I knocked. I waited, and waited. Nash came and opened the door. His hair was messed up, there was drool on his chin. I must have woke him up. "Hey, is Cam here?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Nuhhuh. He left. He said he was going to go ahead and leave, since you didn't want to go with him. He didn't come see you?" "no." I muttered. "Oh, well. I'm sorry. Like I said, he gets in those moods. I'll come see you in the morning before I leave.. Goodnight." He said, and walked back inside. Are you kidding me? Cameron left without even saying goodbye, or anything?? I went back to my room, and got all my stuff. Sorry Nash, but I'm not going to be here when you come to see me. I walked down to the front desk, and I checked out. I turned in my keys, and walked out of the door. Valet brought me my car. I got in, and I drove into the night. I turned on my GPS to get me home. I finally turned my phone back on. I had a text, from Cameron.

"Hey Al. I'm sorry, I should have known you couldn't go. But I had to ask. I'm leaving now. I just checked out. Thank you, for showing me an amazing time. You are so amazingly perfect, and I have LOVED  all the time I've spent with you. You mean the world to me. And that will never change. No matter how many girls I meet, you have impacted my life. I hope you'll let me come visit you. Cause I would love to come to your hometown, and you show me around. I don't know, I feel like I'm rambling over a text. Haha. Oh, and I know you're mad I didn't come tell you goodbye, but how could I? You were already upset, and we cant have both of us crying. I'll miss you so much. Goodnight lovely. Sweet dreams. Be safe traveling. Call me when you can.."

As I read the last words, I was crying. He did care. As I got on the interstate, there was a sign as I was leaving Nashville. West to California, or East to Washington, D.C. I went East. And I found myself pulling into the airport in the outskirts of Nashville. It's like something had come over me. I pulled in, and got all my bags out. I walked in, and got a ticket for the next flight to D.C. (Listen, I know this isn't the order MagCon is in, that's why I am making this shit up.) My flight boarded in an hour. Why they were flying a plane at 4 am, I have no idea. But I went and sat, and waited. I got some food from the vending machines. I decided to text Crystal and Michelle.

Group Message: 

Allie: Hey guys. I know this sounds dumb, but I left. I was headed home, but nowww, I am at the airport  waiting to leave for D.C. I'm gonna surprise Cameron. I cant wait to see you guys when you get here. Love you.

Michelle: Crystal is sleeping, but that's great! So glad you changed your mind! Love you babe!

I smiled, and put my phone in my bag. It was 3:45. I went through security, and finally got to board. I cant believe I'm doing this. I stepped onto the plane, and found my seat. I noticed a familiar face. "Hey Colton! Where's Cam?" "Oh, Allie, hey. Uh, I'm not sure, how to tell you this, without spoiling it. But um, Cameron is on a flight to Knoxville, to surprise you.. He left about 2 hours ago." My face fell. Are you fucking kidding me?