chapter 35

Allies POV

we had to go back to the house we all share because our landlord for our other house let some people live there until they find a place. he said its only temporary but whatever. im pretty sure the girls are there so i guess it wont be that bad!

When we got there, there was like 1000 cars so the girls have to be here.i guess they all travled seperate?

we walked in and there was a shit load of people! theres more than just 9 girls here..

"what the fuck" cam said while grabbing my hand and pushing past drunk people to get to the stairs.

when we opened the door to our room nash was making out with his girlfriend ,Michelle i think he said her name was, on our bed. lmfao.

"dont you have your own room Nash?" cameron said pretty pissed..

nash flew off the bed grabbing Michelle and bringing her with him. "uh sorry bro, i think ill go there right now"

cameron shut the door and locked it behind Nash. i giggled because he looked so mad. "cam its okay.its not like they were fucking" cameron just groaned and wrapped his arms around me. "Babe did you check fi you were pregnant?" hm. i never did. "well since i was with you the whole time, no" i giggled. "oh, alright. do you think one of the girls can go with you? i kind of want to go catch up with Nash and the boys" "of course baby" i answered. ill just go ask one of the girls.

i walked downstairs and found one girl sititng alone on the couch. "hey im Allie, camerons girlfriend" i said. "oh hey, im Tiffany, gilinskys girlfriend" she said. " um,i have to run to the store, wanna come?" i asked. "yeah sure, lets go"

we ended going to target. "so what do you have to get" she asked me. "urm,this may or may not be awkward but i have to get a pregnancy test" awkward. "its all good! i probably should get one too!" she said. get some jack. we picked out the tests and grabbed some candy and checked out. we paid together and just spilt the cost since we got big bags of candy. i like Tiffany. shes chill. We didnt want to go home yet so we went to the pizza place down the street and just talked.

Camerons POV

After Allie left i knocked on Nash's door and he opened it and hugged me. oh alright. of course I hugged back. after he pulled back he laughed so hard, It made me start laughing. "bro I miss you!" he said
" I miss you too man, let's go downstairs and chill with everyone"
we went downstairs and took shots with all the boys except carter. he's upstairs in his room with Mari. Most of the boys were wasted and I think a few were stoned to began with. this one girl has been giving me the look the whole time I was with the boys. Nash said she's a friend of them that they met and she has a boyfriend so not to worry about it. while we were about to take another shot she came over and asked me if I wanted to go upstairs with her. of course I said no. she than said 'I need to use the bathroom and I need someone to show me where it is' I guess I'll show her. i told her to wait while I take my shot. when I was taking the shot she put her hand on my leg. I was shocked and looked at her and said " uh yeah let me show you the bathroom" she followed me upstairs and pushed me against the wall and literally grabbed my package. I instantly pushed her off. "what the fuck. I'm dating allie"
"she'll never know baby. you won't even remember this tomorrow"
"I don't give a fuck. the bathrooms right there. knock yourself out." I pointed to the bathroom. I don't know what the fuck happened but she grabbed my hand and put it under her skin tight dress and moaned my name super loud. what the fuck. I pushed her off of me again and ran downstairs to wash my hands and with my fucking luck there stood Allie. great.

Allie POV

Me and Tiffany went back to the house and went inside. I saw the boys taking shots together. they needed time together. Cameron looks so happy. Than I saw the blonde girl in a skin tight dress, Alexa I think someone called her, put her hand on his thigh. what the fuck. he looked at her and said something to her and she followed him upstairs. excuse me. I heard her moan his name than cameron came down the stairs and I think he shit bricks.
"Allie it's not what it looks like I swear"
all I did was shake my head and ran into the kitchen. Taylor, Jack G, and Tiffany where in there. Taylor was doing dishes since most people where either gone or leaving. Jack was talking to Tiffany about something. I sat down at the island and pulled out my phone. I just need to get Cameron off my mind. I will not cry over him. especially right now. I went on twitter and saw a bunch of magcon accounts calling Alexa a whore and shit. someone @'d her saying
@cuddlymagcon: @alexadellanos do you think you're stealing Cam from allie because you're not. they're my otp. talk to me when you find a bra thanks<3

Awe. at least some people care. but how does she know? I scrolled up and Alexa tweeted " Cameron knows how to handle his liquor;)"
what the fuck. cameron walked in the kitchen and I turned to him and threw my phone at his really hard. he dodged it and of course it hit the wall and shattered. everyone looked shocked.
"Allie will you just fucking listen to me"
"No. No cameron I won't fucking listen to you. Get the fuck out. I don't want to see you." I said while putting my head in my arms on the island. I heard him sigh and walk out. Taylor came over along with Jack and Tiffany.
" Allie are you okay?" taylor asked.
I looked up at him and noticed I had tears running down my face.
"No. I'm not." I said
" come on babe let's go up stairs" Tiffany said to me while looking at jack for reassurance.
"yeah, you guys can go hang out, I'll sleep on the couch tonight. you guys can sleep in our bed." jack said with a smile. he kissed me on the check and gave me a hug and kissed Tiffany and went to the living room. Taylor gave me a hug and went to his room while me and Tiffany went to her room. I had to get something to sleep in so I went to my room and didn't even look at cameron. he tried to say something but I walked out. Me and Tiffany watched movies and pigged out on the candy the whole night. we went to bed at 4am.

Cameron's POV

I tried to explain to Allie what happened but she threw her phone at my face. luckily I dodged it. I went upstairs and showered to get my mind off of it. it didn't work. I ended up crying in the shower. she came in to get clothes. I tried to explain it again but she ignored me. I cried myself to sleep..

A/N
hey guys! I'll be writing chapter 36 and I'll try to update tonight! thanks loves!