chapter 40

Cameron's POV

when I woke up I decided I need to go relax for the day. I was gonna ask Sanmy If he wanted to join since we got off on the wrong foot but when I walked in his room there allie was all over him. I'm so done.
I decided to go to the beach. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to grab a drink. Nash was in here.
N: hey bro, wanna chill today?
C: uh I guess. I was just gonna go to the beach a relax but sure.
N: I know just the way to relax trust me dude

I followed nash out if the house. well let's see where we're going.

Allies POV

I woke up and I thought I was in Cameron's arms at first but it was Sammy. oh god.
I got up and went downstairs and the front door shut as I got down there. I looked out the window and it was nash and Cameron. Wonder where they're going. I grabbed some water out of the fridge and got a pop tart. I sat down at the table and started going through my phone. I creeped on Cameron's twitter.
"@camerondallas: I miss her. So damn much. 😔" 2 hours ago.
It hurt to read that. But it also hurt to see Cameron and Alexa dry humping in the damn hallway. I wanted to let him explain. I wanted to make things right. And here I am pregnant again. Whether it's jacks or cams, idk. I won't know til I have it. No one came down stairs so I decided to go out and explore the town. I got cams keys to the range rover, and and I got in. I just sent him a simple text, "Hey. I borrowed the car. I need to get out for a while." He replied with "Okay babe. That's fine. Don't make plans tonight. I have something in mind." I hit him with the "Okay then. Lol" I drove into town, and I got stuck at a stop light. I looked next to me, and Alexa was in her white Benz, jamming out to ASAP Rocky. I flipped her off and honked at her as the light turned green. Then it hit me. Maybe I should follow her. Maybe she's going to meet up with cam. So I did, I slowed down and got behind her. She had no idea I was behind her. She stopped at the pier, and I pulled a different way to where I could watch her. She got out, and met some guy. It looked like fucking Gilinsky. I called his phone, and sure as hell, the dude picked up. "Hello? Allie?" "uh where are you?" "Out at the pier with some of the guys.." I laughed. "Okay jack. Bye"

I hung up. So now as if it wasn't enough Cameron fucked around with this bitch, now jack is too. I cannot fucking win. This bitch is about to get what's coming to her.