Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

I rolled over. The vibration of my phone on the nightstand was beginning to be a little too much. I looked over, and for a moment I was confused. I was in Jack's bed. He was still sleeping. I reached up to rub my eyes and I notice they're wet. Then I remembered the god awful dream I just had about Cameron.... I jumped up and grabbed my sweatshirt and ran across the hall to Cam's room. I used the key I still had to unlock the door... He was alone, in bed. Surprisingly. I ran, and jumped next to him, causing him to jump up suuuper fast. "Cameron I am so sorry!!!" I  wrapped him in a hug. He hesitated, but hugged me back. "Sorry for what, love?" He pulled away looking at me. "I had a terrible dream where you tried killing yourself because of me and you actually died and I was so scared and lost and lonely. And I really need you. I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for trying to make you jealous. I'm just sorry." "Shhhh." Cam said. He kissed my forehead, and wiped the tears falling down my face. "I forgive you... Only if you'll forgive me.." He smiled. And so did I.. "I forgive you." I said. Cameron hugged me, causing me to fall back on the bed. He hovered over me, kissing my lips, then my cheek, then my neck, then my chest. He was already just in sweatpants... He slid my shirt off over my head. I leaned up and connected his lips with mine. "Allie, I swear I love you.." He said, looking me right in my eyes. I blushed, my stomach filled with butterflies. "I love you too Cameron." I kissed his nose. He laughed a little. He pulled me down next to him. And I cuddled up to his chest. "This is exactly how its supposed to be." he said, intertwining his fingers with mine. I nodded. I was so happy with Cameron, regardless of all the bullshit we went through. He has my heart. Every single bit of it. "So, Ive been thinking. And I've decided, when I go home tomorrow, I want you to come with me." He said looking down at him. "Really??" I asked, hopeful. "Of course." Cam said. "Well I would love to... Where would I stay?" 'With me duhhhh." he said rolling his eyes and smiling. Cameron pulled out his phone, and took a picture of the both of us. Him kissing my cheek, me smiling. He posted it to Twitter with the caption "Wherever my reckless soul takes me, baby you save me.<3"

"Did you just make us official?" I asked him. he laughed. "Yeah, something like that." He leaned over and kissed me, ever so lightly. I took his phone and scrolled through his mentions on Twitter. They were all something like this:

'awww, Cammy's happy. <3"

"who is that bitch? I will kill her"

"CAMERON HAS A GIRLFRIEND OH MY GOD WHAT WILL I DO."

"Cameron! you guys are so cute! Fuck these haters. Good luck. <3333" I retweeted some of the nice ones.

"So are you gonna let me take you out tonight? or?" Cameron asked me, laying his head on my shoulder.  "I reckon I can think about it." I said, running my fingers through his hair. He playfully hit me. "Just go with meeeeee." He said. In a 4 year olds voice. I laughed. "Of course I'll go." I said.

We spent the whole day cuddled up in Cameron's bed. Just laughing and kissing. It was so perfect. I realized this boy is my everything. He has my entire heart.