Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Cameron kissed my forehead and smiled at me. "Lets go in and watch a movie baby." He said, as he pulled me up and inside the room. I jumped on the bed, and I reached out for Cameron. He came and sat down behind me, and pulled me in between his legs. We intertwined our feet and hands. He made me so happy. He put in We're The Millers, and I laid my head back on his shoulder. About halfway through the movie, Colton returned. We paused the movie and we all got ready for bed. "Hey man, you're sleeping over there, and me and Allie over here." Cameron said. Colton agreed, and climbed into his bed. Me and Cameron crawled into ours. We turned the movie back on, and I snuggled up to Cameron. He kissed me real quick and whispered "goodnight" against my cheek. I smiled, I was completely and utterly happy.

*The Next Morning*

Cameron woke me up with a kiss to my forehead. "Morning beautiful." He said. I smiled, and sat up. We leave for D.C. today. I packed all of stuff, so did Cam and Colton. By 6:15, we were at the airport ready to go. I sat next to Cameron on the airplane. Colton sat across from us. I slept on Cameron's shoulder the whole way there.

*Skipping to the first night in D.C.* (Sorry, but its hard to write about a plane ride.. Lolol)

We arrived at the hotel right after Nash, and the rest of them. We all checked in. Cameron told me I could just room with him, since I didn't have enough money to get my own room. As we were unpacking, I felt Cameron wrap his arms around my waist. He whispered into the back of my head. "Mmm, you are so beautiful." And he kissed my head. I smiled, and got butterflies. We finished unpacking, and headed to meet up with everyone for dinner. When we got into Taylor's room, Michelle and Crystal told me they wanted to talk to me in the bathroom, so I followed them in there.

"So, we're only telling you this because we love you, and this is what friends do.." Michelle started. "And if you confront him, you didn't hear this from us. But apparently, Cameron went to see a girl before he flew out to see you yesterday. Some girl named Alexi. Nash told me they had a past. But look, at all of her tweets.." Michelle showed me. 

@AlexiJ "omh, @CameronDallas surprised me today at work!! He's the best! <3 him!"

and attached was a picture of a dozen roses in a vase, with a card. The card read "My One & Only <3"

I wasn't even upset. I was more pissed off. He played me, like I was nothing. This is it, I'm fucking done with Cameron Dallas...

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! NOT THAT YOU GUYS CARE, BUT I WENT OUT ON A DATE. AND THIS GUY IS SO PERFECT AND HE LOOKS JUST LIKE AUSTIN MAHONE AND IVE HONESTLY JUST BEEN SO HAPPY GOING OUT WITH HIM THAT I GOT CAUGHT UP AND FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY. Please, forgive me. I love you guys!! Vote, Share, Comment!