Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

I went to mine and Cam- well, Cameron's room now, and packed up all of my stuff. There were s few girls in his room, hugging him and shit. I didn't care. I packed all of my things, and I left, I didn't say goodbye, or anything. I headed down to Shawn Mendes' room, since he told me I could stay with him. "Allllaaaaayy!" He said as I walked through the door, and he jumped into my arms, making me drop my things. "Shawwwwwniiieeeeee." I said. "You'll never believe what just happened! Cameron has like 4 girls in his room right now." I told him. "He's just trying to make you jealous.." Shawn said. "Fuck that. Don't even worry about it. You got me, and Taylor, and Nash, and the girls. You don't need Cam." He reminded me. I smiled. He was right, I got my fam with me. I started unpacking my stuff. Shawn was showering and getting ready. We were gonna go out and explore DC for the night. I was excited, cause this was what I needed. A night out. After he was ready, I grabbed my bag, and we left. We were meeting up with Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky. I mean honestly, I've been crushing on Jack G for a while. He was cute, he was funny. Practically perfect. When I saw him waiting outside of our door, my heart dropped. He looked so damn good. Everyone said hey, and we started walking down the street. (And by the way, Ive never been to DC, so follow along with me..Haha -A) There were lights everywhere, restaurants, stores, everything. I was in Heaven. We found a Starbucks and all got drinks. After I ordered, I reached for my wallet. "No no no. I got it sweetie." Jack G told me, with a sweet smile. I smiled back, and he paid for both of our drinks. When we left, Shawn and Jack J walked ahead of me and Jack G.

"Look, I know your upset about Cameron and all. And yeah, he's a bro, but he honestly doesn't know what he let  go of. You're beautiful. And you're funny. And you deserve the best out of everything. And as long as you let me, I'm gonna show you the best time in DC ever!" I got a million butterflies hearing Jack say that. I smiled up at him. And he smiled back down to me. I didn't care if it was Cameron's "bro," Cameron fucked me over. So the friendship guy code shit doesn't matter to me right now. I like Jack, and Jack acts like he likes me too, so I'm not gonna hold out.

We spent the whole night walking around DC, and about midnight, we headed back to the hotel. Jack J and Shawn stayed out a little later, but I wanted to sleep, and jack G offered to walk me back. I stopped as we were about to round the corner to mine and Shawn's room. I heard Cameron's voice, and I stopped. Jack stopped behind me. I listened in to his conversation. "I  had soooo much fun tonight." Cameron said. "Yeah, me too. Is there gonna be a next time?" A girl said. "Of course baby!" Cameron said. I heard a kiss, and then Cameron said the words I dreaded hearing. "Goodnight Alexi." My mouth dropped, and so did Jack's. "He is a fucking idiot." Jack said. I heard Alexi walk off, and I walked around the corner, Jack following close behind me. I made sure Cameron saw us. He walked inside, but I heard the door crack open. Perfect! "I had fun Jack. Thank you for everything." "Of course, anytime. Same thing tomorrow?" He asked hopefully. "Definitely!" I said. He pulled me in for a hug, and before I knew it, he pressed his lips to mine. He pulled me closer, until you couldn't slide a magazine between us. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.. "He really doesn't know what he's losing." He whispered to me, and with that, he walked across the hall to his room. A smile was glued to my face. I was so happy, and the best part was, Cameron saw and heard everything. He wants to play dirty, 2 can play that game. The only difference? He does his out of spite to make me jealous. What I'm doing is the real thing. I liked Jack, and Jack liked me. And I'll be damned if I let Cameron fuck this up.

A/N: IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER. Quick update! My concussion is gone, and both of my friends are out of jail, and safe. Everything is getting back to normal, so I Will be updating regularly! <3 I love you guys sooo so much! Again, thanks for all your support. I really needed it.

I know this makes me sound really lame, but someone comment and tell me what Cameron's middle name is. Ive been looking forever and I cant ever find it!! Someone PLEASE let me know!!