chapter 37

Allies POV

I woke up and Cameron wasn't next to me. hm. whatever. I took a shower and got ready and when I was done it was 10. I looked on twitter and saw something I wish I didn't.. cameron was at breakfast with Alexa.. what the fuck. I knew I shouldn't of forgave him.

I went downstairs to get some food myself. Jack G was eating alone at the table.

"hey jackkkk, did ya make me some?"

"no but I made lots so here have some" jack said while smiling. I sat next to him and I opened my mouth waiting for him to feed me like a baby and he did. we both laughed and he saw what happened on twitter and asked me if I knew. I told him and did and he gave me a comforting hug. when we pulled away I has tears streaming down my face. he wiped them away with his thumb and said "beautiful don't cry." our faces were really close together and his thumb was still on my check. our faces we're getting closer together and than we kissed. I don't know what went over me but I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I was sitting on the island and he was standing between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his while he swiped his tongue across my lip asking for entrance which I accepted. he walked us to the basement not breaking the kiss. I missed the taste of his lips so bad sometimes. it feels right. he lied me down on the couch I think. I never been down here before. his shirt was already off like it normally was while we ate breakfast. he lifted my shirt off only breaking the kiss when it went over my head. he took his shorts off so he was only in boxers and he took off the rest of my clothes and his boxers. we started to kiss again and next thing I know we were laying next to each other out of breathe. we heard someone up stairs going into the fridge so we quickly put all of our clothes back on just in time for Jack J to come down.

"hey guys. why are you all sweaty and just chilling with out the tv on?" he asked

"uh, why aren't you?" jack g answered.

"hm. good question. I never thought about it. well I'm going to play some games" I just laughed and went upstairs. I feel really bad but it was way better than sex with cameron lately. I need to shower again.

Cameron's POV

I woke up and Allie was still sleeping next to me. she's so adorable. I kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep. I giggled and got up. I checked my phone and I had a miss call from a number I never seen before. I went to the bathroom and called it back.

unknown:hey baby I'm glad you called me

cam: who's this?

unknown: Alexa babe

cam: why are you calling me?

Alexa: wanna go out for breakfast?its on me.

cam:no. I have a girlfriend who would be pissed. I can't lose her.

Alexa: she won't know. come on. I'll leave you alone after. I just need to tell you something which can harm you all.

cam: fine. pick me up in ten minutes. I'm blocking your number after this and I never want to hear from you.

the line went dead. well I better get ready. i finished and waited downstairs for her. she showed up and we went to a small cafe down the street.

"so what did you have to tell me?" I asked

"you're cute"

"are you fucking me right now? that's it."

"no but I wish I was." she's so nasty. "say cheese for twitter" what. she better not.

"Alexa don't. you said you wouldn't."

she was about to say something but a group of girls came over.

'omg cameron can we take a picture' one girl said.

"yeah of course babe"

'aren't you dating allie? where is she?' another girl said. 'yeah where is she' the last girl said.

fuck.

"she's at home right now" I answered and took a group picture with them and than individual ones. they were really sweet. I followed them all on twitter and they asked me to ask allie to follow them too and tell her they love her. they were really nice. Allie would love them. one asked me to hold their phone while the tied their shoe. I did and I took a couple selfies and put my number in their phone and texted myself. I acted like I didn't do anything and I gave the girl her phone and they thanked me and left.

"they looked like bitches" Alexa said.

"no. they don't. they were all sweet and don't say that about my fans again." I said while getting up. "I'm walking home."

"okay babe. see you later" she said. I just kept walking.

I walked home and when I went through the door, Allie and Jack were sitting on the couch. Allie looked at me and then got up and left. Oh great. She fucking knows. Jack: dude you fucked up. Again. Alexa posted everything on twitter.

Oh. My. God. That's why she's pissed. I followed her up to our room.

A: don't even fucking talk to me. I am so done Cameron.

C: listen, she told me she had to tell me something and I went. And it wasn't even fucking worth listening to. I walked home.

A: guess what cam?

C: what baby?

A: I don't fucking believe you.

C: why Allie!? I've never done shit for you to not trust me!

She gave me that look. The look that she knows I'm fucking stupid.

A:yes you have! are you forgetting why I dumped you and went out with jack?

C: That was completely different Allie stop.

she just walked out of the room. I sat down with my head in my hands. I always fuck up.