Chapter 51

Cameron's POV

Allie just went into surgery and I've been freaking out nonstop. Tiffany left, the police took her, jack G has been so sad, he's crying just as much as i am. I can't stand to look at JAck, he slept with my girlfriend. I realized i was still in my swim trunks and a tank top. I completely forgot! I can't believe i forgot about the box. I was going to propose today, to Allie. We were supposed to be happy together with our children, in a big house, in a nice area. i opened the box, messed around with the ring. The diamond wasn't too big or too small. it was perfect, like her. or at least i thought.

Allie's POV

I just got out of surgery and I feel like crap. capital C R A P. I feel so bad for Jack G and Cameron. I really need to speak with him about everything so I kicked everyone out except for him and jack. "Look guys, I reay need to explain to y'all both everything that's happened."

they both nodded their heads quickly.

"So when cam and I broke up or whatever we were at the time, jack and I had slept with each other. We used a condom and everything. After a few weeks, I found out I was pregnant and I had no idea whose the baby was. I assumed it was jacks because cam and I hadn't slept with each other in a while. so I honestly have no idea who the baby belonged to, I was just going to wait until he/she was born. please don't take any of this information the wrong way," I finally finished.

as I finished, Cam literally looked like he could cry and I think I was going to cry just by look at how sad he was. why am I such a screw up. cam probably hates me right now.

"Cameron, say something" I said egearly. I was just waiting for his reaction.

"I don't really have anything to say, I'm just shocked. like what if the baby wasn't mine? what was I gonna do?!" he started yelling.

jack left and we just sat there awkwardly.