Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

As we were on our way to the hospital I explained to Jack what had happened. He was upset, and mad. He was really mixed up. We walked in and ran straight to the waiting room where everyone was at. When I walked in everyone looked at me, angrily. Nash walked over to me. He handed me a piece of paper and walked past me.. I sat down, and unfolded it. It read,

"To whoever reads this, I'm sorry. I know, I have so much going for me, and to you, this suicide is probably dumb. But I don't want to be here anymore. Nash. Carter, Matt, Jack, you're all my brothers. And I love you so much. Thanks for all you've done. But I cant seem to get over this slump. I'm stuck. I'm unhappy. I'm heartbroken. Allie, you were my everything. From the day I laid eyes on you, I knew I loved you. You stole my heart. And everyday since that first day, I fell for you more and more. From your smile, to your laugh, to the way you kiss. You're perfect. And seeing you so much happier with someone else, especially Jack, breaks me into pieces. I'm done. Cause as long as you're not mine, I don't want to breathe. I love you Allie. I really do.

Love, Cameron."

I knew I was crying. I felt as if I had been shot. Shot right through the heart. I knew I loved Cameron, no matter how mean, or annoying he is. He has my heart. And I cant stand the thought of knowing that he wanted to end his life, because of me.. I walked out into the hall, still in tears. I ran down to the room Cameron was in, and I looked through the window. He was sleeping, peacefully. I don't know who found him, but I am so glad they did. I opened the door, and stepped in. I went over to his bedside, and grabbed his hand. I cried, and cried, and tears were falling down onto Cameron's hospital gown. "Cameron I am so sorry. I never knew I hurt you this bad. It's scary because you mean so much to me, I just didn't know how to handle the feelings I had for you. You are my heart, my soul, my smile. Everything good about me is because of you." He stayed asleep. It was like I was talking to a brick wall. But it was fine with me.

-Cameron's POV-

I heard the door open, and I heard crying. Someone sat next to me, and started talking. It was Allie. I cant believe she really came. Wait, why cant I open my eyes? Why does my head hurt? What is all that beeping? Am I in the hospital? holy shit. I'm in the hospital. I wanted to hug her, hold her, kiss her. Tell her that I'm okay. But I cant. I cant even move.

-Allie's POV-

I felt Cameron's hand twitch. I was hoping he was waking up. The doctor walked in.  "Hello Ms. You must be Cameron's girlfriend. I'm very sorry about what happened. But as of now, we're not so sure Cameron is going to wake up. He overdosed on drugs, and tried hanging himself from the bathroom in the hotel room. He's in a deep coma. We're going to keep him, but we don't expect him to wake up for quite some time." I just stared. A coma. Cameron is a coma because of me, and he may never ever wake up. I felt  like absolutely shit. There is nothing I can do.. I leaned down and kissed Cam's forehead, and I laid next to him. I want things to be okay. I really do. Cameron's heart monitor started beeping. Faster, louder. I went to call the nurses, and hurried them in there.. Please Cameron, please, please be okay,

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry its short! So ive decided there is going to be a few more chapters to the book. Really, really detailed important ones!! So stay tuned!! <3 love you!!