Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Hangover and Heartache

*Allie's POV*

I woke up. I felt arms wrapped around me. When I rolled over, I saw Cameron. He looked peaceful, so I left him. I got up and went straight into the bathroom. I needed to shower, and get my shit together. So that's what I did. When I got out, I checked my phone to see if I had Crystal or Michelle's number. Of course I didn't. So I slid on some sweats, and left my hair down and wet. I walked out of the door, leaving Cameron in my bed. I walked down to Taylor's room, and knocked on the door. He answered, and I heard the shower running. "So I assume shes okay?" I asked him, smirking. "Yeah, yeah she's good. A little sick, but she's alright. I'll have her text you when she's out. Nash's room is right next door, if you're looking for Michelle." He said, slowly closing the door. Boy, I felt welcome. I walked over to Nash's room and knocked. Michelle answered. I smiled, "Heyyy girllll." I sang. She laughed and wrapped me in a hug. "So, we got pretty messed up last night, huh?" She said, laughing. I nodded, making a weird face. "Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm gonna go back and check up on Cameron." I said, hugging her again, and walking back down the hall. When I went into my room, Cameron was awake, and on his phone. "Hey." He said, unenthusiastically. I said hey back. Why was he being weird. He acted like nothing happened last night. "So, whats your problem?" I asked him. "Nothing," he said, remaining on his phone. Before long, there was a knock on the door. The other 4 showed up. We were all sitting around talking about what we wanted to do that day. I laid my head over on Cameron's shoulder, and looked up at him. He paid me no attention. He just moved his shoulder, letting my head fall. "Ow, what the hell Cameron?" I sat up. He jumped up off the bed. "Just because we got drunk together, and had a good time, doesn't mean we are a thing. You're just a fan. A fan that got lucky enough to hangout with me. Don't get all attached just because we had a good night." And with that, he left the hotel room..

A/N: Sorry its short! But I have to go to work, and all of that nonsense. I'll try to post later tonight. Probably way later. But I will! Love you guys! Have a safe, happy new year!! And thanks for reading! <3