Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Playing It Cool

"What the fuck Cameron?? You guys are gonna have to actually play this off now. Especially since she's putting it on Twitter..." Nash said. "I know, but it'll be okay." Cameron replied. "Cam she's only here for the weekend, you guys are gonna have to 'break up' on Sunday and play it off like she went home, and you stayed on tour." Cameron's face fell. I figured he didn't think that part out. Didn't surprise me. I just sat there listening to the guys talk about how it was a stupid move, and how people are gonna know we're faking. "Well, you guys have a sense of humor. Why don't you just play it off, like it was a joke or something? I'm sure they'll believe you..." I said.. Cameron's face lit up. "THATS A PERFECT IDEA." I smiled at the face he agreed with my plan. The waitress came over to take our drink orders. We all ordered, and as soon as she left, Nash pulled out his camera. Great. Vine. "Party at the steakhouuuse!!" He yelled, all of the boys yelling in the background, throwing straw papers, and napkins all over the place. "Yep, we're gonna get kicked out." Nash finished, then stopped the camera. Within a minute it was posted to Vine. The dinner was fun, but at the same time, I felt awkward. They were all friends, and I was the knew kid. They were all laughing and talking, and of course, they tried to add me in on conversations, but I couldn't help but feel left out. After we ate, I was the first one up and almost out the door. They were following behind me. "Hey!" Taylor said running up to me. "What's wrong?" I looked at him. "Oh, nothing. I just feel a little misplaced, ya know?" Taylor looked upset. I know he was just trying to show me a good time, and let me meet everyone. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to get you out and have fun with us. We're gonna go ahead and head to the event. You wanna just ride with us? I promise it will be way more fun!!" I smiled. and I agreed to go. We piled back into the car, and I was sitting inbetween Taylor and Cameron. "hey let me get your number, so if we split up in here, I can find you." Taylor said. So I gave it to him. "Alright, good. Now I have it tooo." Cameron winked at me. I smiled. He was one goofy, dumb, beautiful, funny, good looking kid. I always crushed on Cameron from behind the screen of my phone, and laptop. But this, this was real life. And seeing him, and meeting him, made my crush a hell of a lot worse. He was perfect. And somehow, some way, I ended up getting to meet him, exchange numbers with him, and now hanging out with him. We pulled into a big arena looking thing, and parked in the back. We got out, and went in through some back doors. Security let us all right in. When we get in, I saw everybody. Jessi Smiles, Alx James, Brittany Furlan, Curtis Lepore, EVERYONE. It was so perfect. Taylor was introducing me to everyone, and I followed him pretty much everywhere. Mom was right, this was the ultimate VIP experience. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY 5 MINUTES UNTIL SHOW TIME" Some man with a clipboard yelled. "Alright, there's a seat next to the stage. Feel free to sit there. We'll be back in a few!" Taylor said and smiled as he ran to catch up with the other boys. I waved, and wondered over to my chair. Here it goes, the one event I've been waiting on. I was so ready. I saw everyone pile on stage as the announcer was announcing names and stuff like that. Taylor had the microphone. "Hey guys!! Before we get started I want ya'll to meet a good friend of mine! Make her feeeeel the loooove! Allie!! Come out here!" My face went numb. I stared at Taylor. I shook my head no really fast. And he nodded his head yes. Oh god.. why me..