Chapter 29

That night, I was raped by Carter Reynolds. I denied it, I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't go. He literally raped me in his bestfriends house, in his bestfriends bed. I went to sleep with Cameron that night, and I felt disgusted. I felt disgusting. I didn't want to be there, in that bed. I honestly thought about telling Cameron. But I couldn't. It seemed wrong. And I would have to explain everything, and what if he left me? What if he left me alone to raise a baby? I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I tossed and turned all night.

Finally the morning came. I woke up feeling slightly better. Carter was gone, thank god. I was in the kitchen when Cameron came and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek. "I have such a big surprise for you baby." I turned and gave him the "you know I fucking hate surprises" look. "For the next 9 months, me and you and all the boys are gonna live in a house together. " I got excited, and then my stomach dropped. Fuck. Carter would be moving in too. I faked my smile to show Cameron how excited I was. I hugged him. "Yay! I knew you'd be excited baby!" And I was, but I was also very nervous. "We're moving in like tomorrow okay?" He said. "Tomorrow?!? So I need to start packing today?!" He nodded and smiled. I walked downstairs to the basement to look for boxes to start packing mine and Cameron's stuff up. I found a couple and took them up to our room. Cameron was already emptying his drawers and closet. We got all our clothes packed, and all that was left was Cameron's posters and fan mail he had hung up on the wall. "Are you gonna leave it here?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, one day I'm gonna bring our kid here. And tell him the whole story on how I became who I am. And how I got to where I am. " I smiled. "So it's gonna be me and you and all the guys and their girlfriends. So don't worry. You won't be the only girl." Cam assured me. "Good. That'd be awkward." I said, kissing his cheek.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough. I was honestly so excited. Finally. Life is normal, and me and Cameron are on the right track.

A/N

Oh my god you guys hate me and I'm sorry. It's been a rough few weeks. I've been grounded and shit. And life has been hard. But I'm back. So life is okay again. Haha. I love you guys. Thank you for not giving up On me. 😘😍❤️