Black

I got to the truck and watched them take a sobbing Eugene to the pack of a truck and put a black bag over his head. I could hear him saying something like the word 'no' repeatedly as they lift him into the truck. I see Negan waiting by the door of the truck that we came in. I walked over as he watched me with a smirk.

"Say goodbye to your little town, sweetcheeks." I looked back quickly one last time and looked back at Negan.

"I have." I will be back. I thought to myself as I walked up to Negan. He chuckled and opened the door. I hoped in and tried to make myself small next to the driver.

"Alright boys, let's go home!" Negan said standing on the truck in the open. The engine of the trucks roared to life as Negan sat in his seat. Ours' legs brushed and I tried not to throw up at his touch. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he stared out the door with his bat in between his legs. I looked down at my dirty hands and thought about Daryl stuck in his cell as I ran about with Negan like I was one of his people. I looked up at the dust-covered road and let my hands fall limp in my lap. Negan looked over at me for a split second and almost looked like he going to say something but turned his head back toward the window. I felt my eyes growing heavy as the passing scenery started to blur into one fuzzy picture.

Daryl stood in our house in Alexandria in front of me covered in dirt. The whites of his eyes stood out among the mud that covered his face around his eyes that stared at me. The only thing in the house was candles on the floor, all our furniture was gone leaving it bigger than it was before. I wanted to speak but my tongue felt heavy and my mouth didn't move. I tried to reach for him but he stood frozen. Candles lit up in another room accompanied by the soft keys of a song on a piano and my body walked closer to the other side of the house following the glow and the song. Daryl didn't move and stood frozen as I walked by. My feet walk down the hallway to a doorway that was opened. I walked into the room only to realize it was my living room again but mirrored. A piano sat in the middle the keys playing themselves but then Negan was sitting there playing the song on the piano. I walked over and sat down next to him and watched his gloved covered hands played the keys. I looked up to look at Negan's face only to find Daryl playing the keys instead. I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder but felt the cold leather of Negans jacket. I sighed and got up from the bench and turned back to look at the piano and found Daryl and Negan standing beside each other in front of me. I stood frozen as I watched their flesh tear and turn green, their eyes turn white to yellow, and their clothes become torn. I tried to run but instead stood watching as they stumble forward growling at me with their arms extended as they grabbed at my flesh tearing me apart. Their teeth tore into my arm and my neck ripping the skin off as I tried to scream but no sound came out.

I woke up with a gasp as the truck came to a stop. I looked around trying to get my head back on about where we were and what was going on. We had arrived back at the Sanctuary and I grab my cheek as it starts to sting some. 

"Nightmare, sweetcheeks?" I hear Negan chuckle as he opens the door. I grumble and rub my eyes and concentrate on getting out of the truck. I get out of the truck to catch them taking off the bag from Eugene's head. He's still blubbering about being taken and I understand completely why. Negan raised his arms and approached Eugene and I trailed behind him keeping my eyes on Eugene. "Welcome to your new home! Now I would love to talk and getcha up to speed on our ways and hospitality but I have a few things to take care of." He said looking at me for that last part. He raises his eyebrows at me and my hands grow cold. He looks over at a girl and waves her over with his bat. She walks over and stands next to Eugene. "How about you get our new guest nice and comfortable. He can have Daryl's room seeing how Daryl isn't ready for it."

"Yes, sir." She responded coolly and took Eugene by the arm and start to pull him to the door. "This way haircut." Eugene still crying started to yell no repeatedly as I watched be taken inside.