Supervision

I pulled up the bottom of the shorts so I could see the bruising and could already tell that it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I sighed and threw the covers over myself again. Part of me was thankful he was gone because I didn't know how to act around him anymore. I examined the wrap around my wrist and tried to bend it. It didn't so much hurt but was uncomfortable. I leaned back and tried to sleep but every time I closed my eyes Negan kissing me went through my head. I couldn't help but wonder what I would have done if I had full mobility. I grumbled and sat up. What the hell was I supposed to do laying there? Negan had only been gone for thirty minutes and I had no idea what to do with my time.

As if reading my mind Negan suddenly burst through the door looking pissed off.

"I fucking blame you." Negan said taking off his jacket and throwing it on the chair. He sighed and brought his fingers through his slicked-back hair.

"Blame me for what?" I said sitting up in the bed.

"We were going to the damn Hilltop but," He glanced at me. "I can't fucking leave you alone all day and after Scott- "He cut himself off and looked at me. "I can't trust anyone else to watch you." I laughed.

"Well, Negan, that was almost sweet," I said rolling my eyes. "I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." He gave me a look and laughed.

"Yeah," He said walking toward me. "Let's see how many trips to the bathroom you got in those legs." He stopped and towered over me. I crossed my arms and leaned back on the headboard.

"I would so kick your ass if I could." He laughed at me and pretended to jump back out of fear.

"You got me shaking in my fucking boots!" He said sarcastically. He walked away from me while continued to glare at him while suppressing my smile.

"What were you going to do there?" I asked curiously. Negan threw up his hands and raised his eyebrows.

"What I do best. Take what's mine." He sat at the foot of the bed and looked at his hands and rubbed them. "Now Simon is going in my place."

"I guess you really do trust him, huh." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Can't really trust anyone, not anymore." He said with a grim smile. I nodded my head.

"I get that." A silence fell over us. He looked at me and had his smirk.

"You like to get the mood all heavy and shit." He grumbled and got up. He walked to the sink and started filling up a cup of water. I didn't know what to say the kiss from last night kept looming in my head. I couldn't look at him for very long without feeling my face get red. Thankfully there was a knock at the door. I watched as Negan opened the door and let the Doctor in.

"How did you do last night?" I flicked my eyes to Negan but he was looking away.

"Fine, I guess. I got some help with the pain." He nodded his head and Negan shot me a look. He remembered I could tell by the look in his eyes that he knew what happened last night. My heart leaped with just the memory of it.

"I'm just gonna take a look at your legs." He slowly brought my shorts up to just about the bruising. He took a quick look and let out that sight doctors always do before telling you something. " It looks like the swelling has already gone down, I think that you should be a lot better tomorrow. I'm gonna see if I can find some crutches for you to slowly help with the walking again. Have you tried to walk on them yet?"

"Dumbass went to the bathroom by herself." The doctor nodded his head disapprovingly.

"I told you not to strain yourself. You should have let someone help you."

"I was fine," I said sharply to Negan. The doctor took a look back and forth at us before paying attention to me again.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find the crutches. I'll be back." The doctor started to the door. With the slight click of the door, Negan looked at me.

"You bitch." My eyes went wide. But he smiled. "You remember last night?" I felt a sudden relief over me that he wasn't acting like it didn't happen.

"Yes, I do." My eyes locked onto his and before I could even blink Negan was grabbing my face and pressing his lips onto mine again. My heart jumped and I could feel the electricity running through my body. He pulled away and took a look at me.

"You didn't let on that you fucking remembered." He said before quickly pressing his lips to mine again.

"Neither did you! Besides, you were wasted. How did I know that you were serious or that you were just drunk off your ass?" I pressed my lips to his and felt the spark go up again before he pulled away with a smile.

"I was fucking drunk off my ass." He laughed against my lips. I felt a chill run up my spine as he grabbed me and pulled him closer. I smiled against his lips and let the feeling swallow me completely. I knew it was wrong to want him here with me, on me like this but I couldn't hold back the desire I had. I've never felt this type of fire in me before. Not even with Daniel, my ex-fiance, or Daryl. It was a wild craving of just wanting to be touching and engulf in each other without another notion to the rest of the world falling apart around us.