Shot

The gunshot fills my ear and before I realize it I feel an intense stinging on my face and blood running down my face.

"Shit! What the shit!" I hear Negan yell out but I'm frozen with my hand on my face and I don't register whats going on. I hear shuffling around but my eyes focus on my hand covered in blood. "Shit! You just- you just tried to kill me?" I look up from my red hand to see Negan standing over Rosita. "You shot Lucille!" He yelled down at her. I was still frozen from the blood running down my neck now.

"She got in the way," Rosita called back at him. Negan seemed to calm down just a little but looked over at me and his eyes went big.

"Shit! What the fuck Lucille!" He marches over to me and examines my face. "Shit, you're going to need stitches." He looks at me and his fury is radiating off his body. I don't really move unsure what to do other than hold my hand to the deep cut along my cheekbone. "Fuck someone get me some bandages and rags." I hear some footsteps run off but I don't see who it was that left. Negan leans in and whispers in my ear. "Hold still I'll get you cleaned up." Negan walks away from me looking on the ground he stops at the bullet shell on the ground and picks it up. "What is this?" He says after examining it. "What is this? This little bad boy made from scratch? Look at those crimps. This was homemade. You may be stupid, darlin', but you showed some real ingenuity here. Arat, move that knife up on that girl's face." Suddenly I feel a rag on my neck. I look over and see Gabriel wiping my neck while glancing back and forth between my neck and Negan. He pauses and his focus is on Negan and Rosita. "Lucille's beautiful, smooth surface and Lucille's actual fucking face," He says pointing his bat at me. "is never going to look the same, so why should yours?" He says yelling down at her. Gabrial starts slowly wiping the blood on my neck. "Unless you tell me who made this." Negan said holding the bullet up. Gabrial moves the towel up getting around my cut making it sting.

"It was me. I made it." Negan smiles down at Rosita.

"You see, now I just think you're lying. And you're lying to me now?" He yells when he says now causing all of us to jump slightly. I can feel Gabrial stop wipping the blood and start to shake at Negan's yells. By now I don't even feel if I'm still bleeding all I feel is my heartbeat coming out of my chest. I know that Rosita would have made that bullet there's no way she would know how. I look over at Eugene who looks more petrified than any of us. It must be him who made the bullet he's the only one with the brain to do so. "Such a shame. Arat's going to have to cut up that pretty face. One more try."

"It was me." Rosita pressing her face into the blade. She puts her head back down as blood starts to fall from her cut. Negan lets out some chuckles at how hard Rosita was being.

"Oh! You are such a bad TVq ass!" Negan lets out a breath as I watch him continue to smile. I take the rag from Gabrials unmoving hand and press it to my cheek causing some stinging. "Fine. Have it your way. Arat. Kill somebody." I could hear Rosita start to protest. There was a very brief pause just long enough for me to register what he had said before Arat got her gun and shot right past Gabrial and me. Causing me to duck as soon as the shot was fired. I quickly turned around and realized that I wasn't her target. Oliva was, and she had hit it. I caught a quick look at Olivia before she hit the ground. There was silence all around as everyone stared at the spot where Olivia stood. I turned back to Negan who stood there smiling at the distance. I look up the street to see Rick going as fast as he could with a beaten Aaron hanging on to him. Rick passes Aaron off to Eric then runs up to Negan panting and covered in head to toe in sweat.

"We had a deal!" Rick says to Negan.

"Rick!" He says hoarsely smiling at him. I slowly stand back up trying to catch my breath."Look, everybody, it's Rick! Ah, your people are making me lose my voice doin' all this yelling!" Rick looks around like he's slightly confused about whats going on. "Rick, how about a thank you?" Rick just stares at him not saying anything. "I mean, look, we started this relationship with me beating the holy shit out of your friends, and because of that, we're never going to sit around and braid each other's hair or share our deepest, darkest secrets, but how about a little credit? I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am. Your kid-" Negan points over toward Carl. "he hid in one of my trucks and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down, and I brought him home, safe and sound," They both look up at Carl. "and we fed him spaghetti." There was a slight pause as I watch Carl stand up and look back at them.

"Another one of your people, well, he wanted me to kill you and put him in charge. I took him out for you." He pointed his bat toward Rosita. "And another one, here, she shot both Lucilles, trying to kill me just now, so I gave you one less mouth to feed." Rick glanced over at me taking in the blood left on me. "And by looking at her, that mouth did some major damage. Now, personally, I wouldn't have picked her for the one to go, but Arat-" He says pointing to Arat with a sigh. I drop the rag from my face because my hand was growing tired. "I don't know, didn't trust her." Negan just continues to smile down at Rick. Rick pauses before answering. Rick looks like he squared up with the smiling Negan.

"Your shit is waiting for you at the gate. Just go." Negan continues to smile at Rick.

"Sure thing, Rick, right after I find the guy or gal, that made this bullet." He holds it up again. "Arat?" Arat takes the cue and points her gun up to Erin making him and Aaron panic.

"It was me!" Tara says suddenly stepping in.

"No, it wasn't." I hear Eugene say through sobs. I look over to Eugene to see him covering his face. While shaking he uncovered his face. "It was me." Negan walks closer to him. "It was only me."

"You?" Negan said questioning him.

"It required one spent casing, one four holed turret reloader, powder, one funnel for the powder-" He said through heavy breaths.

"Shut up." Negan said interrupting. "I believe you." Negan walks away and brings his bat up before speaking. "Lucille, give me strength. I'm going to be relieving you of your bullet maker, Rick, that and whatever you left for me at the front gate. And however much you scavenged, it's not good enough, because you're still in a serious, serious hole after today. Let's move out!" I stand still not sure what to do. Negan looks at me with the blood on his face and still and pure evil in his eyes. I realize that I'll have to leave with them.

"No, no, no!" Rosita calls out. "Please, just take me! No!" I watch as some of Negans people push Eugene away.

"Rick, I ain't going to lie, your kitchen is a goddamn mess. Right Sweet cheeks?" Negan chuckles. I look back over at Negan and Rick. I see Ricks' eyes fill with curiosity at his name for me. I shoot Negan a dirty look and look at Rick pleading for him to understand but I just get a blank stare. "I'll see you next time. Let's go." He says sternly. Every part of my body want to run and hide inside but with what I just witnessed I don't want to chance it. Negan waves me over and I walked ever so slowly to him. I walked by his side keeping my head down not looking at the others as I walked past. It wasn't until we were closer to the gate that Negan looked at me.

"Damn that is one disgusting hit." Negan mutter over to me. I only shook my head and continued in silence. "So what now we had a pretty fantastic fucking day and now I get the silent treatment?" I stop dead in my tracks and looked dead at him. He chuckled under his breath and turned to me with a sigh.

"You killed two of my fucking people and you think I'm going to be okay with that?" I was yelling as loud as I could without bringing to much attention to us.

"I'm sorry did you miss the fucking part where she almost killed me? Not to mention that ricochet was a half an inch away from you becoming One Eyed Carl?" He said with that sick smile. The cut made a sting at the thought of it. I sighed and kept walking toward the trucks. He laughed as I walked past him. Before I could make it far I felt his hand grab my arm and bring me back. He held my wrist upright forcing me to look at him. I gasp at the slight pain he was causing but he didn't release any pressure. "Don't forget that I own you now."

"So that's what I am? Your fucking property?" I say looking right back into those dead eyes of his.

"That's right. You may think you're important but don't get the facts twisted. You're just my toy." He growls at me. I rip my arm out of his grasp and keep looking at him.

"You're such a bastard," I say shaking my head at him. He smiles at me and walks past me.

"Let's go Sweet cheeks I think it's close to your bed time." I feel the tears brimming in my eyes as I stood for a moment more looking back on Alexandria. I wanted to see Daryl walk out of one of those houses and bring me back home.