Coincidence

"This is the pussy who cheated on you?" Negan said looking at him quizzically. A smile broke out on my lips. Even if we ended on bad terms it was nice to see him. He smiled at me but it faded quickly as Negan tightened his grip on him. "You little fucker." My smile faded quickly as I touched Negan's arm.

"Negan, it's okay. It's in the past I forgave him long ago." Negan looked at me and back at him and smiled while he roughly let go of him.

"What a nice fucking little reunion, huh?" Negan said louder than necessary with a smile while putting his hand on his hips. Daniel looked at me and Negan in a confused daze. I didn't know what to as I looked between the two. Negan stared at Daniel with his smile still on his face. "Well, aren't you gonna ask how hell has been treating her?" Daniel looked at me almost in a state of panic.

"Have you been doing okay?" He said quickly. I nodded my head while my heart pumped. Negan looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Not going to lie it was hard," I said shifting my gaze to Daniel. "I jumped around a lot of groups until I found a safe one with Carl and his dad," I said pointing my thumb to Carl who just stood and watched from the side. "But now I'm here, obviously." I was uncomfortable with the situation and I didn't like how Negan was acting.

"Now it's your turn to ask how he is." He took his hand and gestured toward Daniel. I gulped and looked at Daniel who was visibly shaking.

"How have you been?" I said dryly.

"Okay, I guess." I could hear the sadness in his voice. I then noticed the bottle in hand. He was drinking. "It was going okay for a little while but-"He cleared his throat and looked down at his shoes. "Sarah got bit, about 5 or 6 months after it all went down, she was pregnant." I felt terrible for him I could tell it was still hard on him. He was an alcoholic, all the signs were shown on his face. That's why it took me till he talked to know it was him. He looked like he had aged 10 years and his bags under his eyes were major. My heart went out to him.

"Wait," Negan said interjecting his smile still present on his lips. "Was she pregnant before or after the Walkers?" My heart did drop a little waiting for his answer. Daniel looked at me and then at the ground. I knew the answer before he could even say it.

"Before." He said in a whisper. I only nodded my head and tried to control myself. She was pregnant while we were still together. Tears sprung to my eyes, I didn't know why it was affecting me so much.

"Well, hot damn! Didn't anyone ever teach you to use protection?" Negan said laughing. I wanted to slap him but I had no power to move. I just looked at Negan in disgust as he looked at me back with amusement. He casually came closer to me and put his arm possessively around my shoulder. "You two should really catch up some time. Sit down over some tea and talk about all the good ol' times." He said leaning against me. I struggled to hold up his weight as we stood there. "But we got a little business to take care of." He said motioning to the three of us. He got off of me walked closer to Daniel. "So, let's put it on the back burner, okay?" Negan slapped his shoulder making him jump slightly.

"Yes, sir," Daniel said quietly. Negan laughed and walked back to me before putting his arm around me again and directing me away from Daniel. He opened a door and then stopped for a moment and pulled away from me. He rubbed his hand on his face and looked at me and I could see the anger in his eyes even though I hadn't done anything.

"What a fucking coincidence." He said staring at me. I couldn't look away from his gaze. Carl didn't say anything but just stood behind us watching us. My heart fumbled around in my chest as I looked into his eyes.

"Do you know him?" I asked shakenly. Negan laughed and looked away quickly.

"He's an asshole who likes his whiskey more than I do." Negan said before looking back at me. "He's more trouble than he's worth." Negan said while walking off. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. We walked in silence with me trailing behind Negan and Carl. We walked around before we came to a set of opened double doors. We walked in and I looked around and saw these beautiful girls sitting in black dresses. I knew immediately that these were his wives.

"Ladies," Negan said bringing everyone's eyes to us. One girl got up and walked away. I couldn't help but see one of the women I had seen before consoling another girl. " Don't mind the kid." Negan paused and smirked at me before turning to Carl. "I know. Every woman where you're from dresses like they do the books at an auto shop. You're gonna wanna look at their titties. It's cool. I won't mind. They won't mind. Knock yourself out." He smiled down at Carl before flicking his eyes at me. I stared coldly back at him. "Can I talk to you, dear wife?" Negan pointed off to the side and I looked at her she was probably one of the prettiest ones in here. She glared up at him before getting up. "Make yourself comfortable kid." He turned to me with a smile. "How about you get to know some of my other wives?" He gave me a wink but I didn't move from my spot.