Bites

I sat in silence with only my thoughts keeping my company. If it was true then why did I enjoy it so much? Negan's touch brought fire, and his soft whispers made me sway, just the brushing of him made me melt. That couldn't be psychological, that type of reaction? Now more than ever I wish I had google to look this type of thing up. A part of me wanted to believe that this was what it was, why I was so willing to be with him. I knew that I wanted to believe it was psychological because I didn't want to believe I could be falling for a monster.

I stared down at the keys but jumped at the sight of arms blocking me to the piano. I could tell by the smell and the leather arms that it was Negan. My breath became shaky as I felt the heat of him come closer to the side of my face. I could feel his breathing moving my hair just slightly making my neck tickle. I didn't move as he buried his face into the side of my neck letting out a sigh that sounded like a moan at the same time.

"This day has me fucking exhausted." He grumbled into my neck. I felt myself slightly shiver at the vibration of his voice against the side of my neck. I didn't say anything in return and let him leave his head there. He pulled away slightly a few seconds later and I felt his breath next to my ear. "Did you get the lesson today?" I felt my fingers go cold as the tone in his voice was sharp. I could only nod my head as I tried to swallow my dry throat. "You belong to me." He said softly in my ear. I had to test my thoughts so I turned to him and looked into his serious face. In a way to test my own feelings or my own actions, I pushed my lips against his. He seemed to be surprised by the kiss, but after a moment he kissed me back harder than he had ever. His own mouth forced mine opened and I let his teeth bite my lower lip as his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I felt a charge run through me at his roughness. I let out a moan and I felt his lips curve into a smile against mine. "I got a surprise for ya." I pulled away slightly to look into his eyes. His face was gleaming a smile at me.

"What is it?" I managed to whisper. He arched his eyebrows.

"Told ya it was a surprise." He pulled away from me. I stood and followed him into my room. "You're gonna need shoes, though." He said pointing at the stack of shoes near my clothes. "Put on those boots." He said I walked over and grabbed them and some socks that I had worn previously off the floor. I watched Negan from the corner of my eye while I tied the shoes. He said nothing just stood off by the door saying nothing. He continued his silence as we walked down the hallways till we got outside. We were greeted by men waiting by a set of trucks and other vehicles. I followed him to a rusted and dirty cargo truck. We reached the door and I looked inside to see Carl sitting in the middle seat barely with his knees bunched up. "Alright, let's head out!" My heart quickened watching men jump into the trucks and then the engine started. Negan climbed into the truck next to Carl and I eyed him curiously wondering what I was doing. Negan looked at me and smiled and patted his lap. "Come on baby cheeks, it's time for a field trip." I slowly climbed into the truck and sat down on Negan's lap with my back facing the driver. The only way I got comfortable was by putting my arm around Negan's shoulders as he held on to my legs. I looked out the window as we slowly pulled out. My heart quickened at the sight of the gate passing but Daryl went by and I felt my heart skip a beat. We pause when we passed the gates and Negan laid some papers in my lap while looking in the side mirror back at Daryl.

"Daryl!" He called back. I watched in the side mirror as Daryl made his way to the window. My heart stopped when he finally came up to the window. "You seemed worried, so I'm taking the kid home." He said with one arm sticking out the window.

"If you do anything to them-" Daryl started to say.

"Dwight!" Negan said banging the side of the truck. I watched in the small circle mirror as Dwight came into view. "Daryl needs a time-out. Put him back in his box for a while." Dwight grabbed the back of Daryl's shirt. Negan flicked the bird as Daryl walked backward. He felt his chest move as he let out a small chuckle. I flicked my eyes toward Carl but I didn't hold eye contact long. We started moving and I watched as the scenery pass in a blur.