Lemonade

We drove in silence. Negan didn't let out a single form of noise on the way. He sat silently looking out the window with a straight face. I watched as the trees went by with the occasional walker on the road. I could feel my heartbeat thumping in my chest at the thought of seeing Alexandria. Every now and then I would sneak peeks at Negan to trying to see if he could feel my excitement or just to read his thoughts at all. When we pulled up to the gates I couldn't help but break out into a smile.

"Well look at you, can hardly contain yourself." I looked at Negan still smiling but he wasn't smiling at me. I couldn't care because my eyes were trained on the gates waiting to see who was going to be the first one I would see. As the gates pulled opened it was no one I really knew when I lived here. I felt a little let down as we drove through the gates but I kept my eyes peeled looking for Rick, Michonne, especially Maggie. When we stopped I was the first one out of the truck pushing of Negan's legs and propelling to the ground. "Damn it, Lucille, calm the fuck down or I'll keep you in the truck!" I turned back and looked at him with a smile. He analyzed my face and I could see a slight smirk tug at his lips. I turned back to the streets but didn't see anyone worth my excitement. I never got to really know anyone since I hardly went and socialize. "Come on Lucille." I looked over and saw Negan and Carl partially down the street. I took off down the street after them. Negan smiled as he watched me come. I was worried about Negan being here but the joy of being back clouded over the worry. We walked briskly down the street that was eerily quiet. I knew that we must be heading toward Rick's house as Carl led the way. I kept my eyes peeled hoping to see someone come out and greet us. While walked up to the door I felt my heart beat faster. Negan tapped the door with his bat and I waited as patiently as I could for Rick to come to the door. Within a few seconds, the door opened but I was let down by the sight of Olivia at the doorway instead of Rick. Negan smiled and waltzed in leaving Olivia with a confused look as she looked at Carl and then at me while Negan whistled walking inside.

"Carl, where'-" She asked softly.

"Enid is fine," Carl said quickly assured her. I looked at them confused why she thought Enid was with us.

"Great, great, great, great, great, great!" Negan repeatedly said looking around the house. I looked around to waiting for a sign of a friend. "Where's Rick?" Negan asked the same question that was running through my mind. I stood and watched as Olivia came closer.

"Uh, I-" Olivia stammered.

"Don't care." He said in a long boring tone. I watched as Negan stared down at her. "Where's Rick?" He asked again.

"Uh, out scavenging for you." I saw a smile break out across Negan's face while my face deflated.

"Cool. I'll wait." He continued to stare down at Olivia who was not taking the pressure well as she continued to stammer her words.

"Um, he went out pretty far. They might not be back today." She seemed to pause and I could tell she was shaking. "We're running really low on everything. We're practically starving here." Negan arched his eyebrows and leaned back. I knew what was coming and I already felt terrible for her.

"Starving? You? So when you say 'practically' you mean 'not really'?" I could quite literally see her self-esteem take a punch. She suddenly broke out crying and turned away from Negan. I shot him a look and he continued to smile and turned to Carl with the same smile. "Really? You people seriously don't have a sense of humor." He said softly to Carl. I just continued to stare him down. I understood Olivia, before the walkers, I wasn't the skinniest either but since I was out there running and fighting for my life I lost a good amount of weight. Negan wiped his face with his hand before turning back to her. "Excuse me." He walked closer to her but she was still crying the opposite way. "What's your name again?"

"Olivia." I could hear the attitude in her voice. Negan continued to move closer to her.

"Right. Olivia." He touched her arm and I could see her flinch at his touch. She turned and faced him. "I'm sorry for have being so rude to you just now. And it looks like we're going to be here for a while, awaiting your fearless leaders to return. And if you like, I think it would be enjoyable, to screw your brains out." I could see a level of disgust cross Olivia's face. I felt my own anger ball inside me. "I mean, if, you know, you're agreeable to it." Then suddenly Olivia's hand flew across Negan's face with a loud smack. I couldn't read his face but I knew I was battling between laughing and panicking for Olivia. Negan turned his head slowly and went in closer to Olivia who was pulling away. "I'm about 50% more into you now. Just sayin'." He laughed and looked at me while laughing. "All right, well, I'm just going to put my feet up and wait for my stuff to get here. Olivia, would you be a lamb and get us some lemonade. I know I left you all some of that good powdered stuff."

"Well, I'm not supos-"

"Make it." He said sternly. "Make it. Take your time. Make it good." Olivia didn't say anything else just quickly walked out of the house leaving Negan, Carl, and I alone. 

****************
Hey guys! So thanks for all the support but I do have a question for you guys!!
With the mid-season finale I'm kinda at a loss of what I want to do with the story. So I have a few ideas for you guys.
Would you rather me write original stuff or go through and follow what the comics do (even though that might mean spoilers)?