Slipping

He roughly pulled me against the wall and pinned me. I couldn't see much of anything it was all just blurs of movement as I felt his hands pulling at me. I finally found my voice and screamed as loud as I could, praying that we weren't completely alone. My screams echoed through the room and my face felt a burst of red pain as his hand slapped me making me fall to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up." I tried to crawl away but he was grabbing me trying to get me to flip over. "I told you would regret it." He snarled at me. A wave of heat from panicking ran through my blood as he overpowered me. He pinned my arms above my head. I tried to kick with all my might and I continued to cry for help. He put his legs on mine painfully smashing them to the dusty ground to where I could no longer kick. There was a moment when he stared down at me and I looked at him with the tears pouring down my cheeks. He collected both of my hands into one of his leaving his right hand free. His fingers traced down the side of my crying face.

"Pl- please. Don't do this, please." I managed to speak between sobs. But his fingers continued down my neck until he got to my collarbone. Then he stopped and looked up into my face. I stared into his eyes and tried one more time to plead. "P-please, please." I said shaking my head. But his smile returned to his face.

I tried to scream again but his lips crashed onto mine. I tried to twist away but he kept with my lips on mine. His dark stubble was ripping the skin around my lips and burning me. His hand let go of my hands and started to grab at my shirt. I tried to push him off but he was so heavy and I couldn't do it. My legs started to burn under the weight of him. His hands clutched my shirt and I let out a shriek as he ripped my gray shirt open like it was tearing paper. As he started to bring his hands under my bra his lips carried down my neck scraping as he went. His kisses were mixed with biting and licking my flesh making me cringe. I felt sick at the constant rock of his body against me. I finally could scream again but it was only met with his dirty hand muffling me. I unexpectedly felt the pressure of his legs release from my legs but the pain was still stinging. His free hand started to pull at the zipper on my pants. It was then that terror had grabbed me completely.

I screamed harder against his muffling hand and tried to get his hand out of my pants. I could feel the tears streaming harder as I tried my best to keep him from doing anything else. I could feel the rough texture of his hands feeling the inside of my leg. He chuckled slightly against my exposed skin. His hand brushed over my underwear. My head had begun to throb from the crying. He sat up and removed his hand from my mouth and the other from my pants.

"Stop! Get the fuck off me!" I finally was finding my words as he started to open his own belt. My breathing was catching in my throat as he unzipped his pants. His cold eyes kept on mine as he pulled at his own pants. He let out a small chuckle.

"Not a fucking- "Suddenly all I could see was red. I felt hot drops of liquid on my face as I tried to comprehend what had happened. I stared at where Scott's face once was but now there was nothing but red and falling skin. Without warning, there was a thunderous crack against Scott's head. I watched as blood spilled onto my skin making it warm and red. I couldn't breathe as Negan let another crashing swing at Scott's head. Scott's now dead body went limp and fell backward onto my legs. I let out a shriek as I tried to crawl away but my hands and feet were slipping on the crimson blood that was pooled around me. Suddenly Negan's hands were pulling me up bringing me to my feet. He was grabbing my face and talking to me but I could understand anything that he was saying as my sobs seemed to be choking me. Even with Negan holding my face my eyes gaped at Scott's lifeless body. I could feel my body trembling uncontrollably as I kept replaying it over and over in my head.

"Lucille! Can you fucking hear me?" Negan's voice was slowly bringing me back. "You're okay now. You're okay now." He pulled me into him and I somehow felt safer in his hands. Part of me wanted to pull away and remove myself from his touch, but the other part of me knew that I was safe here, in his arms nothing would try to hurt me right now. I began to cry again into his chest while his arms surrounded me. He stood there with me holding on to his leather jacket as his hands petted the back of my hair and rubbed my back. He didn't say anything but let me cry. I gathered my strength and pulled away. I looked at where Scott's blood from my body stained his shirt. He looked down at it and back at me. "This was my fucking favorite shirt too." He said with a smile. I tried to smile at him but nothing came out except more sobs. "Bad fucking time for a joke." He pulled me back to him weakened and exhausted I didn't have enough strength to even try to fight it. He let out a sigh and looked around. Nobody else was with us except what was once Scott. I felt Negan reach into his pants and then I heard the click of the walkie.

"I made a bit of a mess in the gathering room. Get someone to clean this shit up." Negan said into the walkie.

"Copy." A voice said simply asking no questions. Negan rubbed at my arms letting out another sigh.