Chapter 2: Prophecy

The night was the opposite of the Doctor's day. It was really, really busy and loud. Students in the Gryffindor common room were in conversations about what just happened in the Great Hall. Dozens little groups were talking about it. Only some were talking to the newer first years, mainly the prefects who were just trying to give a small tour of the common room. It seemed to be a pretty bad year to start as a first year.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione managed to secure a spot near the fireplace where it was relaxing and warm. Harry and Ron were both sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, whilst Hermione was sitting on one of the sofas. They were actually one of the few people who weren't talking about anything much. For them it was just white noise of the other people talking in the background.

Harry stared into the fire deep in his own thoughts of what just happened. Who was that guy? Why were all the teachers suddenly so alert and cautious around him? He even made Snape speak up. This was one of the cons of growing up with muggles for the majority of his life, horrible muggles at that, he has no clue about the majority of wizarding history. Luckily though, he was fortunate to have Hermione and Ron as his friends, so he asked, "Who was that man?" Harry turned his head toward Hermione, clearly expecting her to answer him.

Contrary to what he thought though, it was Ron who spoke up and answered his question, "He's Barty Crouch Junior, the son of Barty Crouch Senior. He's apparently also a– Death-Eater...," Ron ended his words with a worried tone.

Then Hermione chirped in, "That's why we were sent back! He shouldn't even be here though. I thought he was in Azkaban, and as far as we've seen no one's escape that place, except for well... Sirius,"

Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing. That cheerful man and quite frankly nice looking man was a Death-Eater? Well, looks can be deceiving.

After an extended conversation drawing out to later than midnight the trio finally decided that they should take a rest. The common room was getting emptier and emptier by the second as everyone slowly got to bed in their dorm rooms. Harry and Ron got to their room and so did Hermione.

As the trio went to bed, perversely to what the Doctor thought he can do, he actually can't do. He can't sleep. All of the thoughts about Hogwarts and the wizarding world kept him awake. Of course, he couldn't sleep! He was a huge fan of the Harry Potter franchise and still is!

When he laid still on his bed he looked up to the ceiling of his room. Suddenly his legs just started to fling up and down into the bed out of his excitement.

His hands were up in the air then he dived backwards back into the bed. What was going to happen next? Who out of all the Harry Potter characters will he meet? He certainly hoped to meet all of them that he can in this year. He couldn't wait to meet everyone that he can, he couldn't keep all the excitement in. He felt like he needed to scream, or shout, or yell, or something!

As he laid on his back on the bed, his body was restless, he couldn't sleep, "Ha! The Wizarding school, the Hogwarts!" He shouted giddiness bleeding through his every word.

In all of this, suddenly someone knocked his door. He stood up immediately and patted down his suit. Trying to look his best, he opened the door with a smile. The person who greeted him was Albus Dumbledore, the Doctor's eyes widened, and he grinned even wider. Dumbledore said, "May I come in?"

"Of course!" The Doctor cheerfully answered.

Dumbledore walked in and stood next to the bed, the Doctor closed the door.

"It seems that this year, our Astronomy Professor somehow won the wizarding lottery," Dumbledore started, then he took something out of thin air, "And not long after, this appeared in my office."

The Doctor Barty (Doctor Who & Harry Potter) (Being Rewritten)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें