NEW END

Zane's POV

They both breathe in and I saw Travis open his eyes and it was Grey.

"I'm back? Oh my Irene yes." he said in joy.

Y/n opened her eyes and they were baby blue. Her h/c hair was in a ponytail. Her bangs aren't covering her eyes. She looks new. Her outfit is black and white. She looked at me and then hugged me.

"zuzurella!." she playfully punched my shoulder.

"Thank you Lucinda.."Travis and Y/n said.

" You know you are still the monster right?. "she smiled at me.

" I always was. "I chuckled.

" WHAT IN IRENE'S NAME IS HAPPENING?!. "Aphmau panicked.

Y/n and Travis told so many tales. They began talking about their past lives and experiences. After a few hours of talking y/n came to me.

" I'm happy I got to break free from the shackles from Zach and his allies. "She said resting her head on my chest.

" I'm happy you did... (embarrassing nickname)." I snickered.

" hey!. "she was tensing up.

" don't worry... I won't hurt you. " I smiled looking at her.

" of course you wouldn't Zuzurella.. "she raised an eyebrow.

" it's on bruh !. " we began to go back to childplay since everyone is busy and all...

Travis's POV

" Katelyn... "

" what do you want Casanova. "she sounded irritated.

" I'm not that person... You think I was.. But I'm here to change every bit of it. So it'll start with a sorry. " I said and she looked at me.

" I'm sorry for being soo cheesy or being too pervy..." I said.

" Travis...." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn... I am different from who I was. This is the real me. The one that had to hide this... This... Part of me." I said.

"Travis... I didn't much like you when you were a Casanova and I don't like you this way either. You kinda creep out... And I can't have fun anymore without the old Travis."Katelyn rubbed her arm.

" so you like Casanova Travis?. " I was confused.

" no! I like you this way but I also want to see... The old Travis. Both part of you is amazing and unique.. But I want you to be happy and don't get too down about things... " Katelyn said. Now she's confusing me.

" The truth is... I like you Travis. Tho, I'd love to have both sides of Travis here. " Katelyn said.

In pure shock I said," Then let's go for a ride baby. " I said that and I hid my face.

A kiss on my cheek was placed and I saw Katelyn walking away.

" just be who you are. "She said.

I smiled. Atleast she does know the real me.

Y/n's POV

" y/n?. " Zane looked at me.

" aloha Zane!. "I waved..

" y/n? Are you okay?. " he looked at me worried.

" woah woah woah woah woah. Of course I'm okay Zuzurella! It's just.. The emo me isn't me but I do have feelings for you. It's the other side of me. The dark side. This WAS the old me. "I said.