The Talk

~5 days Later not seeing Zane until~

Y/n's POV

Alright.. Today's the day... I know the guys are in this too..But. I need to speak to him.

I changed my outfit into a white long sleeved-off shoulders sweater and wore some pants. I put my hair in a ponytail with a f/c colored bow. Not my style..but for today I guess.

Time to head to the Park...

Alright..

Knock knock knock

Oh jeez..its time to go...

I opened the door to see..

Travis..((ya thought it was ZANE didn't you?!))

"Ready cuz??." He asked.

I nod and we get in his car and drove off to the Park.

~

Travis dropped me here, in the park. Oh Irene...help me!!

Suddenly, my eyes were covered by a pair of hands.

"Alright...Who is this??." I asked.

I heard a deep voice laugh.

"Z-Zane??" As I said that, the pair of hands were released. I turn around to see a puffy red eyed, black hair, baby blue eye guy in front of me.

He smiled.

"Hey.."

"Hey.."

"Look.. I'm sorry Y/n."

"I'm sorry too Zane..I didn't mean to do anything.. Or even affect you.." I hugged him.

I heard him sniffled and he hugged back.

"I miss you....so much.." He said.

"I missed you too...I'm just.." I said as we broke free from our hug.

"You're nothing that you think...You're perfect." He said lifting my chin up.

"I'm here...I'm here..to protect you...starting right now..My life is yours..and only yours..." He hugged me.

"I'll do anything for you.." He said.

"Zane..*lets go* I owe you..too. I owe you one thing.. One thing that will fix everything...I missed you..I missed you..and I love you." I looked at him.

He smashed his lips into mine and in a few minutes we pulled away.

I smiled at him.

"I miss this..Your smile.." He said.

"I miss Your eyes.." I said.

"Your laugh.." He said.

"And your love.." We smiled at each other.

"Y/n.... I want to ask this again... Will you be my girlfriend?? Again?." He asked as he held my hands.

I smiled and replied.

"Yes.Only for you..My Emo Ro'maeve...My booboobear Zuzurella." I giggled.

He twirled me around and lifted me in the air to his shoulders. I just giggled.
I was on his shoulders.

"You're my little silly billy." He laughed.

"Alright horsie! Let's go!!." I kicked.

"Alright..alright your highness.. Let the horse move first k??." He ran and I was on his shoulders.

People were staring at us and giggling.

After a horseback ride with Zane, he put me down and we laid on the grass on the hill, where we first played actually.

"Hey y/n??."

"Yeah Zane??."

"Did you forgive me??."

I turn and look at him.

"Yes I did Zane.Yes I did.." I said.

He put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Yes. Were in the grass cuddling..

I put my head in his chest and he put his arm around me.

"I love you silly..."

"I love you booboobear Zuzurella..." I giggled and he just smiled at me.

~•~

Are you happy now?? Y/n and Zane are back together!!! Yeah! Simple..tho.