You!

Zane's POV

"You..." Y/n Hissed

Those eyes.. Did she get the forever potion?

"What happened to your eyes?." I asked calmly.

"Isn't it obvious? Its part of the Valkrum family and I'm part of it." She smirked evilly.

"Why are your eyes flashing from e/c to emerald green huh?!." Travis was tensed about it.

"Y/n... I think you're in a forever potion.." I said coming closer to her.

"No I'm not! Leave me alone and go to your brother Garroth who's suffering from a the ultima curse!." She said.

H-how did she know?! She wasn't at the lodge and.... Aphmau didn't tell the others!!
She smirked evilly and disappeared as she broke a potion.

"W-what happened?!." I was in pure shock.

"She can't be in.... The potion right?." I asked them.

"The eyes were clearly showing that it was a potion." Lucinda said.

"My cousin...in custody of what potion now?." Travis asked.

"We need to talk this out back at the beach house. And Aaron, we aren't done yet." Derek said.

What has gone into her?

Ein's POV

Impressive for an emo like her. Hmmm... Maybe I can make use of her.

"Y/n?."

"Yes?."

"Nothing...."

"OK?." She walked back to Liam.

She is a great use. She has powers unknown. Maybe I could use it agianst her lover and friends. Maybe I should tell Michael about this. It would be a great advantage.

Elizabeth's POV

Hmmm... That girl. Y/n, I think her name is. She is quite quiet. Although I feel she has something hidden. Hmm..

Liam's POV

"Oh sweetheart... You know how they get." I said as I patted her back.

"Our plans are foiled because of my idiotic cousin who pulled my hood down.." She said as she looked down.

"It doesn't matter... Atleast they know they were messing with the wrong person."

She smiled at me then hugged me.

"Thanks Liam... I owe you a ton.." She said while hugging me.

"Don't worry...  I'm here for you now... No one is going to take you from me." I said hugging back.

She then let go and her eyes flash emerald green to her normal eye color.
I gasped.

"Don't worry.... Its normal. The potion is permanent and there's nothing that can break that spell." Michael said.

"Your potions are perfect as ever Michael." Elizabeth said.

"Oh Liam sweety. Who's that?." Sonja approached me.

"Sonja?!." Y/n sounded jealous.

"Y/n? The Y/n. The Y/n that ran away from a hot guy like Liam? *laughs* Oh sweet Irene. Its actually you." Sonja laughed.

"Sonja. What's your problem? She's part of the gang now."

"Oh really. So she's your girl now?!." Sonja shouted.

"Actually this was the first girl I ACTUALLY fell in love with. Until you came along... Everything was ruined, but that doesn't matter anymore, because I have her." I looked at Y/n.

"You little witch!." Sonja slapped Y/n.

Y/n growled and her eyes turned purple and her skin was different. A sword appeared in front of her.

"You will doubt the day you met me!." Y/n slashed Sonja.

"Argh!." Sonja fell to the ground.

"Y/n stop!." Everyone shouted.

She relaxed a little. She then kicked Sonja to the other side of Starlight wonderland. Everyone was purely shocked. Y/n turned back to normal and put her hood on.

"I'm sorry... That....got ....out of hand.." She apologized.

"Amazing!." Ein said.

"Ein's was right...  She does have secret powers. Hmmm... Y/n come with me. Your mission will start after I tell you the plan." Michael said.

"O-ok..." She stuttered.

Zane's POV

Everyone's gathering at Aaron and Aphmau's beach house.

"Y/n isn't what she is Zane! She's controlled!." Father shouts at me.

"I know she's still in there! I just know it..." I looked down.

"Zane. Y/n needs your help and you're the only one who can save her." Aphmau said.

"By now, the potion is permanent! How can you be so sure in breaking a strong potion?! Forever potions are permanent!." Derek shouts.

"DAD! STOP! There is always a way." Melissa said.

"How can you be so sure?!." Derek reacts.

"We aren't sure how.... But Aaron did..." Melissa said.

"Aaron did what?." Travis asked.

"He broke the spell." Aphmau's said while looking down.

"How?."

"I guess it was the strong bond they had." Everyone looks at them.

I ran out. I know she's strong and I know...she'll forgive me. But its my turn to help her.

This is my time.