Alone For Awhile

Y/n's POV

Its been a few weeks after Aphmau came back. She was alone. Where is Aaron??

I walked to Aph's house and she opened the door. She had a bandana over her eyes.

"Aph? Hey.. how are you??."

"I'm good...just...*sniffles* I really miss him.." She said.

"Aph... We both have to wait for a whole year... Katelyn told me Aaron is somewhere around the globe doing something very important....." I said sounding concerned.

She smiled at me and gestured me to come in. We've talked and talked about everything until... Someone burst through the door. Nope.. It wasn't a Ro'maeve..

"HEYA GIRLS!." A werewolf girl , the opposite of Aaron burst through. Melissa.

"Hey Melissa." Aphmau and I wave at her.

"I heard about what happen to both of your boyfriends...and my Brother. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for what happened.." When she said that, our heads lowered.

"But.. Were all here to help." Melissa said and a bunch of familiar faces were behind her.

"Hey guys.." A oranged-haired girl with a staff said. Lucinda.

Aph and I were quiet. We knew they'd help...but we just want to be alone for awhile.

"Come on guys.. Lets go hangout.." Katelyn said with a warm smile.

"I guess we can.." Aph said.

They all dragged us out of the house and brought us to different places everyday. A minor smile was on our faces. Everyone tried to make us happy and made us feel.....well. Ourselves. 

~

It's been a full year! I've been hanging out with the guys. Well, everyone was a help. Aphmau had her magic classes with Lucinda while I was playing games with the rest. A full year... without him... I really do miss him...Its just.. we have to sacrifice a time without each other. At least , The guys pulled me out from my demon warlock state. They also pulled me out .. a little from my emo state. My outfit changed but not my attitude. Yeah.. They changed my black colored outfit into white and f/c colored.

~

Today, there is an important news being held by Melissa. We are all gathered in Aphmau's house. Everyone was there. Except for those people who were far away. 

"OKAY! were all hear for something vey important. First, I would like to give a round of applause for all of us who helped Aphmau and Y/N this entire year." Melissa said and everyone gave an applause. They were all cheering and smiling and so were we.

"And second." She gave a pause.

"And?" we all say.

"You are all invited to Starlight wonderland!." Melissa said.

Everyone erupted in delight. They are all happy and so am I! I've never been to Starlight wonderland and It was dream ever since I was young! We were all happy and Melissa waved the ticket in front of us.

"Tomorrow we will be leaving for Starlight Wonderland. So get packing!." Melissa said running out of the door.

"AHHHHHH!!!." The girls screamed.

"WERE GOING TO STARLIGHT WONDERLAND!!!." We all jump in joy and Even Aphmau was happy.

We were chittering and chattering until the boys left because of us.

hahahahaha.. I'm sorry boys.. But going to Starlight wonderland is a big event! Its even impossible for people to get these tickets.

~

Soon, they all left and ran to their houses to pack. I ran up and packed everything.

"Let's see...I have my clothes, check!, My shades, check! , my swimwear, check! I guess that's all, sine my phone is still charging." I scanned the whole room until, Something very familiar caught my eyes.

I walked towards it and picked it up. It was soft and black like my heart used to be. It was Zane's mask.

I held a tight grip at It and closed my eyes.

We'll see each other soon Zane... I've made a sacrifice and so did you... Time will tell when we shall meet.