No!

I was walking to the park until a car stopped next to me. I kept walking but the car followed me. I quickly ran through the park and sat at a bench.

I looked around if there was anything suspicious but there was nothing. Kids, were playing , Flowers were blooming and the family's pets were jumping and being joyful.

I took off my hood to reveal my h/c hair  waving in the wind. I suddenly felt a tap. I looked behind to discover I was in a sack!

No! I struggled to get out. I then heard a voice as she throws me in her car? Or van?

"I finally can finish you! You worthless mutt!." The female voice said as she drove away.

~In a room~

I woke up in a chair , tied up. I must have fainted. Then there were the sounds of footsteps and a saw a woman in black hair with blue eyes. She was holding a knife. MOM!!

"Mom! What are you gonna do!??." I growled.

"The only thing I ever wanted to do! To kill the people not in my blood!." Mom shout.

"What?! You're going to kill your own daughter!!."I struggle to get free.

" you were never my daughter! You were a mutt! A worthless! None loved! Non talented mutt!."she said throwing the knife but I dodged it as I fell on the ground with the chair.

"No one will ever help you! You are dead to me!." Mo- Evelin shout.

"Evelin please have mercy on me!!." I shout.

"No...there's no quarter for you." She had her position to stab me. I closed my eyes and waited for an impact but nothing came.

I opened my eyes to see Ms. Hanna and the Ro'maeves behind her.

"Evelin! We finally caught you!." Ms.Hanna said.

"You.. You are a the one who took him away from him!." Evelin backed up.

"Evelin...You know he chose me but he had no choice because of your wretched Family!." Ms.Hanna shout.

"Y/n!! Are you alright?." Vylad , my only friend in highschool, untied me.

"Thanks Vylad." I hugged him.

"No problem." He helped me up.

"Are you alright brat?." Zane spat.

"Shut up Zane.. I've been with your pain already. " I said as Garroth looked at me with concern.

"Are you alright? ." Garroth asked.

"I am now.." I said.

"Alright Evelin you're in jail for a long time for many murders." Ms. Hanna said leading Evelin to the police car.

I looked back to see Zane. He looked very concerned and scared. Like something might happen to some his loved one.
Or... It might just be a trick that he cares for me. Blah!blah!blah!

~
After Ms. Hanna dropped off Evelin in jail, she dropped the four of us at home.

"Y/n, please tell me if anything happens or if you get a message from a unknown because it will help us in protecting you." Ms. Hanna said.

"O-Ok.."

"Good. I'll be off but I'll keep on checking on you alright?." Ms Hanna said and I nod.

She left me and the boys.

"So Y/n, what happened?." Vylad asked.

"Umm.... Its very complicated and itsbest for you not to know." I said turning away.

Someone grabbed my wrists.

"If you won't tell us... We can't help you.." Garroth said.

"I said! I won't... Maybe next time." I got free of his grip And ran in the house and slamming the door behind me.

Vylad's POV

That was y/n? She looks beautiful... I mean, she was beautiful back then but she looks even cuter.*blushes*

She's amazing. No! She might like someone Vylad... You don't know that.

I walked back to our house tosee Laurence at the window.

"Uhm? Laurence? What are you looking at?." I asked.

"That girl Garroth just hold a grip on. Was that y/n?." He asked

"Yeah. Why?." I asked.

"Umm... I.. She.. Looks good." He said.

"Stop checking her out dude. Jeez! You like every cute girl you see." I said while going up to my room.

Garroth's POV

-When Vylad and Y/n Left~

"*sighs* baby brother..."

"Huh?."

"Have you ever hurt y/n? Like ever?."

"Umm N-No."

"*sighs again* I know you are lying baby brother."

"What?."

"Zane..She told me." I said walking with Zane away from y/n's house to the park.

"What?! *sighs* It wasn't my fault..." Zane said.