Scare time!

What do you have in store for me Laurence?

~

We arrived in front of a haunted mansion.

"Umm. I'll be going right there.." I slowly walked away but Laurence and Zane pulled me back.

"You scared?." Laurence said smirking.

My face was going red of anger.

"Just admit you're scared like Aphmau.." Dante said.

"Come on girl.. Just be brave.." Travis said.

"Guys stop it!." Zane said.

And I blew up in anger.

"No!!. I'll show you! I'll show all of you!!." I ran in the mansion.

"Y/n!!." Zane yelled but I didn't stop. I ran in. It was dark.

There were only torches. I walked around. Its not scary at all..
The door shuts and then a cold breeze flew by. It was sending shivers down my spine.

"Alright you can do this.." I said walking up the stairs.

"Boo!!!." A clown appeared in front of me and I fell down the stairs.

"Gah!."

There were sounds of the floor creaking. Then the torches blew out.
I was starting to shiver and shake.
Then there was one light. It was pointing at a mouse hole. Suddenly, Spiders, Snakes and a zombie came out!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!." I ran up the stairs.

No y/n.. You can do this.. You can show them..
Then a hand was laid on my shoulder and I peeked and saw a dead body hanging over the ceiling!!!

"Gah!!." I jumped. My palms are getting cold.
I ran away to another room. I look around and then calmed down. Suddenly, a tv turned on and ....THE PUPPEY MASTER!!! NO!

"I heard you liked tricks.." He said.

"Wha-What?!." I backed up.

"Now you'll be in this on you're own.." The TV turned off. Then the lights turned on.

It was a Massacre! There was a tub full of blood and a person getting eaten by leaches! The person was screaming and crying to get out. Then on the other side of me was heads of people hanged on the wall! Blood and Death!!! Its everywhere!!

"AHHHHHHH!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! I ran out in fear.

And fell out of the stairs and hurt myself. I stood up and ran into a bedroom. It seemed normal so I sat on the bed then a body arose from the bed and I fell to the floor. It was a Zombie!!!

" NOO!! GET MR OUT OF HERE!! PLEASE!!." I Scream my way into a closet.

Everything was locked. The doors and the windows. The windows were reinforced to prevent us from breaking it. But why?!? Why would the scare the hay out of me?!?!?!?

I hugged my knees and began to cry. Its too much.. I can't.. I cried... No one was there.

Zane's POv

"Really guys!!!!!." I angrily said.

"Chill dude.. She'll probably come out pale.." Dante said.

"Pale?!? You guys are idiots!." I yell at them. It was just Dante, Laurence and Travis and I left. The others went to the corn maze.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!." I heard a scream.

"Irene.... I hate you guys.." I said running in the mansion.

It was really dark. I searched for y/n high and low. Good thing my eyes adjusted in the dark.

~20 mins~

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SHE?!??!?
I've been searching everywhere for her! Where is she?! And yes.. I got a little scared of some of the pop ups .. But where's Y/N?!?

A few more seconds, I heard faint sobs and I followed it. I then came up in a bedroom. The sobs were getting louder till I opened the closet. And there she was.. Y/n.

She was so pale that you could nearly match it to snow.

"Get me out.. Please.. I'm scared." She mumbled hugging her knees and crying. She didn't see me..

"Y-Y/n?." I said reaching out a hand and she looked up and quickly hug me.

"Zane.. *sobs* I'm scared.." She said hugging me tight.

"Its OK.. I'm here.." I said then she collapsed. She was out cold. This mansion sure scared the hay out of her. I carried her out of the mansion. She was still pale.

"I-Is she o-ok?." Laurence asked and I growled.

"Zane! Y/n!!." Aphmau and the gang ran to us. They gasped at the sight at how y/n was looking. Her palms were still cold.

"What happened?!?." Garroth was worried.

"Laurence scared the life out of y/n! By bringing her here!!." I said.

"Oh Irene.. She's cold.." Katelyn held her palms.

I look at y/n with worried eyes. I'm worried she won't wake up. She's scared. I wonder what triggered her to be this scared.

"Ugh..." Y/n groans and opens her eyes.

"Y/n!! You're OK!." We all were surprised.

"W-what happened?." She snuggles in my arms. This time.. I'll let it slide.. Because.. Irene knows what scared the life out of her.

"You got really scared.. And I was worried." I said hugging her. Eventhough she's in my arms.. I can still manage to carry-hug her.

"Oh.." She gets out of my arms.

"Did I die? Why did I wake up---woah." She nearly fell but Aphmau and Katelyn got her.

"You needs some rest.. Let's bring you home before someone takes all the plushies.." Lucinda said looking at Aph.

"Come on.." I sweep her off her feet and carry her to the car.

~Home~

Y/n's POV

I was laid on my bed and tucked in till I notice a pair of baby blue eyes staring at me. The same baby blue eyes that got me put of the mansion. Zane's.

"Hey.. You OK?.". He asked.

" I..am.."

"You were really pale.." I heard Lucinda's voice.

"We were scared you died in there.. Luckily Zane pulled you out in time.." Katelyn said.

"Your face was as nearly as pale as my hair." Travis said.

I sit up on the bed.

"Guys I'm alright..."

"I'm sorry for scaring the life outta you." I heard Laurence's voice.

I stood up and walked to Laurence.

"Thanks for that experience." I said smiling at him and he smiled back.

Smak!

"And that's for scaring me like hell!." I said as he rubbed his cheek.