Beach Time!

We finally arrived at the beach. It was quite sunny. I heard Zane hiss at the sight of the burning sun.
I walked behind him and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. You ok? You know you don't have to be here if you don't want too." I said and he looked at me.

"Umm... I'll...*hisses* GAh! I'll stay under that umbrella." He said as he ran to it.

"DONT YOU TWO DARE KISS ME!!!." I heard Katelyn's voice.

I turned around to see Dante and Travis's face stuck in the sand.
I laughed so hard. Then Katelyn walked to Aphmau. I looked at the two boys getting out of the sand.

"Haven't you heard of distance?." I said looking at them.

"Blah! Nope!." Dante said.

"That's why I love her...." Travis said as his eyes were sparkling.

"Yeah yeah. You always love that blueberry don't you?." I asked.

"Yeah..." Their eyes sparkle.

"Well... Race ya to the water!." I ran to the water. While I was running I took off my crop top and shorts, showing the  swimsuit. I jumped in the water and then rose up.

"You commin?." I asked them.

I already saw Aphmau chasing Aaron, Katelyn playing volleyball with Garroth and Then Teony came to play with her. Kawaii~chan is......well being Kawaii~chan, always shipping.

I then felt I was tugged from behind. I turned around And noone was there. I looked at the umbrella where Zane was and he......wasn't there? Where is he?
I dived down and swam from right to left and no one was there.. Was it a fish?

I swam out and went to the umbrella where Zane was.

"Hmm... Weird.." I look at everyone and they were happy. When I blink.. They were all gone? Where are they? This is looking like a scary movie where you look at you're friends the first minute and the second they all disappear!!!

I Stood up and start walking with the question "Where are they??."

Suddenly, My mouth was covered by a cloth and the person was holding me tight, not even loosening it.

"Shhh..." It said.

"Let me go!." I scream into the cloth.

"Shh.." The person was leading me into the volleyball court. I saw 3 people in ninja suits. Each had different hard bands. One was green, the other was blue and the last one was white.
Then 3 more people in the same disguise appeared. The other had a violet head band, the other red and the other sky blue. The same as Katelyn's hair. They pull out cardboards with words. It read..

"WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

They took off their hoods and masks and it revealed.

Laurence,Dante , Travis,Aphmau,Aaron and Katelyn?

The person released me. I look at them and they point at the person who released me.
The person took off his Mask and hood and I saw perfect baby blue eyes and black hair.

"W-Wha?."

"Is it a yes or a no?." He said.

I looked back at them and saw them nodding me to say yes. I look back at Zane and I said....

.

Yes!!