It was an accident..

Y/n's POV

Well, its morning. Yesterday was an amazing day. He asked me to be his girlfriend. For the first time in forever, I finally understand how Love feels.

I went out for walk and saw a blue haired guy with yellow eyes. No.. Its can't be him!!!

"Hey sweety.. Miss me??." He said.

"Liam.." I growl.

"Aww... Don't you miss me?? We were---." I cut him off with my arm right at his neck shushing him up.

"We were never a thing. You were a idiotic emo who tried nothing but cheated on me!!!." I said as I growled.

"Aww come on puppy.. You know how I feel about you... She as just tricking me into why I did." He said as he walked closer.

"Don't you miss how passionate we were..." Became closer and kissed me.

He kissed me but I didn't kiss back. I look beside him and saw Zane at the other sidewalk. I quickly pull away and look at Zane. He came to me and slapped me. I fell to the ground.

"We are no longer an Item. No longer together! What you did in front of me was nothing but a club that said " I cheated on my boyfriend" Just know.. I'm never there for you! And never will." Zane walked away.

I cried and stood up. I ran past him and went to my house. I ran as fast as I could. I locked the doors and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror to see a red slap mark.
I cried and slid on the door. I hugged my legs and cried.

WARNING!!!

SUICIDAL ACTION!!

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED OR EVER THOUGHT OF IT, I ADVICE YOU TO NOT GO FURTHER!!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I WARNED YOU!!!

FINE... HERE WE GO.

I WARNED YOU....

"I'm so sorry Alpha... I can't keep your promise any longer..." I locked up the blade that was inside the old box that I was going to throw away. Well.. It was a use..

I start cutting. It meant everything.

"This is for my father who tried everything to make me happy..."

And another

"This is for my brother... Who kept me happy but then failed.."

Another

"This is for those who broke my heart..."

And the step goes on and on...

"For my mother who treated me wrong.."

"This is for my friends who made me a new me..but again failed."

"And this....this one... Is for the person... Who slapped me..."

I threw the blade and my hands were bleeding. I looked at it... Will this be the end of me??

I guess.. I was right.. No one knew what I've gone through... No one at all...

My eyes where starting to become blurry. I'll be there..to join you...all..